Pulled Down Panties - 4 types with 20+ presets

Paid Clothing Pulled Down Panties - 4 types with 20+ presets

AmineKunai

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Your new pay service is so bad.
Why did you skip patreon and why can't people sign up with standard e-mail to that website?
Unbelievable.
I do not at all use any of such services from youtube to whatever listed to select.

How about releasing for free and adding https://ko-fi.com/ so people can access your content at all and support you.

Last edited:
Why did you skip patreon and why can't people sign up with standard e-mail to that website?
Unbelievable.
I do not at all use any of such services from youtube to whatever listed to select.

How about releasing for free and adding https://ko-fi.com/ so people can access your content at all and support you.
Understandable. But I have my reasons.
I can't use any of payment systems except the one on Boosty. So this is the only way to have some tips from my work.

Unbelievable.

P. S. You can register an account there with only email, not using any other services. And I will be posting all new items on my Patreon too, so you can get them there if you want to.

Hi no i cannot subscribe with any email at boosty.to
Only GMAIL and Phone number.
There is no other option

I do not understand your Patreon option either.
You offer pay subscription but sametime write you do not offer anything there.

For example:

Extreme Pervert
€6
/ month (plus VAT)
Join

IMPORTANT: I CAN NO LONGER GET DONATIONS BY PATREON -

2023-09-04 19_50_19-Patron Checkout _ Patreon – Mozilla Firefox.png

Never ever experienced such a mess with receiving pay content from any creator ever.

And i did sign you before at patreon but this is just unbelievable now.

And there people wonder people pirate content.

Last edited:
Hi no i cannot subscribe with any email at boosty.to
Only GMAIL and Phone number.
There is no other option

I do not understand your Patreon option either.
You offer pay subscription but sametime write you do not offer anything there.

For example:

Extreme Pervert
€6
/ month (plus VAT)
Join

IMPORTANT: I CAN NO LONGER GET DONATIONS BY PATREON -

View attachment 285235

Never ever experienced such a mess with receiving pay content from any creator ever.

And i did sign you before at patreon but this is just unbelievable now.

And there people wonder people pirate content.
Yes, it looks messy. Let's make it clear. I can't withdraw donations from Patreon anymore, so I've opened Boosty page. I made warning messages on Patreon for my current and possible subscribers that I'm moving on Boosty page, but if they do not want to left the Patreon - they can stay, all new content will be there too. The only difference is that I will not get their donations on Patreon soon or maybe ever.
Sorry for the lack of possible emails on Boosty, I simply didn't know about that. It's nee platform for me too.

Back
Top Bottom