Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
DateKnightVAM
Patreon
dateknightVAM
DateKnight submitted a new resource:

Pulled down top - Lingerie

Pulled down top. Presets for pvc, leather etc.
Spec, Normal and Sim maps.
To change the color just use the usual color picker, to keep the satin look make sure the spec color matches the diffuse.
I created the clothing models myself and the normal maps.
All photos are taken in VR, no postwork. The nice lady in the photos is my own custom preset.
How to use guide:
-------------
Put the .var file inside the: Vam\Addonpackages\ folder.
When you click to edit a female character, go to clothing...

Read more about this resource...

Hello! As I mentioned in the reply to your Patron post for this asset, this is the one that cinched it for me such that it convinced me to become your new Patron. That being said, this is a really magnificent exposed clothing, and I would like to share with you and everyone else my testing so far with various clothing. Here are what worked so far with this asset without clipping or with very minimal clipping:
  1. Satin robe by @DateKnight (paid [at least, I think it still is, not sure])
  2. Jax_Lingerie_Bra01 from "Jax Clothing - Sexy Maid" set by @JaxZoa (free)
  3. Rachel Flannel from "LiS-Rachel" set by @NoOC (free)
  4. 'Bra_dos' from Roksana set by Stenzelo (Note 1)
I may have forgotten other assets but for exposed clothing, these four worked best with this Pulled Down Shirt. Will eventually test more.

Here are the screenshots to illustrate the different options and different possibilities to give you the idea:

Stenzelo's Bra_dos with DateKnight's Pulled Down Shirt, the former using teal/green color preset and the latter using default.
VaM_2023-04-17_759.jpg

DK's using default and Stenzelo's using white preset.
VaM_2023-04-17_760.jpg

DK's pulled down shirt, DK's satin robe, and Jax's Maid Bra. All using default preset.
VaM_2023-04-17_751.jpg

DK's pulled down shirt with Jax's maid bra and NoOC's Rachel flannel
VaM_2023-04-17_754.jpg

Again, DK's pulled down shirt with Stenzelo's bra. This time, the latter is using red preset.
VaM_2023-04-17_757.jpg

Same set, except the latter is using pink preset
VaM_2023-04-17_758.jpg

Will experiment more with combinations and report later.

Now the time for obligatory credits for the assets seen in these screenshots:
  1. The scene itself is called "50 Animated Sex Loops Bed" by @sxs4 and is, regrettably, a paid asset. The missionary poses included in this scene are some of the best I have seen, though. Highly recommended. Both characters seen in these screenshots came with the scene itself.
  2. The fabulous necklace, reminiscent of the famous necklace that Rose wore in the 1997 'Titanic' movie, is 'Scarlet Dress Necklace' from the set included for "Scarlet from FF7R" look by SupaRioAmateur. Free to download. Added by me in this scene. (Note 2)
  3. The stockings/garter belt combo is "Stockings with Belt" set by @jasik otherwise known as Jachu. Free to download. It is worn by the female character by default with the scene.
  4. The headband is 'Simple Headband' from "Headband hairstyles" set by @VaMChan, using default preset. Free to download. Added by me.
  5. The lipsticks, which were added by me, are from "Layered Makeups and Beauty Marks" set by @SupaRioAmateur, using default preset. Free to download.
  6. The choker necklace is "ChokerLaceA Necklace" by @YameteOuji, free to download. Added by me. (Note 3)
  7. Nose piercing is "Nosetrill piercing L'' [sic] by @Nial, included in VamX base add-on package that went with VamX created by @vamX (paid). Added by me. (Note 4)
  8. The bracelet on the right female arm is "Simple bracelet r" from "Set of bracelets" set by @rernat. Free to download. Added by me.
  9. Female hair is 'Long Side 3' hairstyle by @NoStage3 using the 'Red Wavy' preset that came with it. Free to download. It is not the default hair for the female character and was added by me.
  10. The male tank top is 'TShirt' by @meshedvr using Wife Beater preset. Added by me.
  11. The male facial hair and male pubic hair are 'MBeard B 01' and 'Pubic 07', respectively, by @kemenate. Both are free to download. The beard worn by default in this scene, pubic hair added by me.
  12. The male hair is Tyler hair by MeshedVR. Worn by default.
  13. The male necklace is "V_necklace" by an anonymous (sadly) creator. No idea where this asset came from. Added by me.
  14. Eye shadow textures are from "Eyeshadow and Eyeliner - Combined for female" texture set by @DasBoot. Free to download. Worn by default.
  15. Finally, and not the least, the female pubic hair came from the excellent PubeMaster set by @Jet1728, using a custom red preset I made. Free to download. Added by me.
  16. All other assets I do not have a name or creator for at the moment.
    1. Tan lines did not have the creator name attached to itself, but the folder containing them was named "_Tan Lines (Decals)". Maybe anyone can identify the creator based on this detail? No idea where it came from. I used 'string bikini' 24% version from this set.
Many thanks to @DateKnight and all of these asset creators listed herein!

Notes
  1. I do not have a source for this asset, unfortunately. Either, it is not available on the Hub or it was once available on the Hub but had been subsequently removed since then; Stenzelo does not appear to have an account here at the present
  2. Not visible in the screenshots but the following other assets from "Scarlet from FF7R" character look by SupaRioAmateur is also used in this scene: Scarlet Earrings (left and right) and Scarlet Ring (left and right). Added by me.
  3. Not visible in the screenshots: 'G2F Toenails' and 'G2F Figernails' [sic], also by SupaRioAmateur, are used in this scene. Added by me.
  4. It is unclear whether this asset is available for free download separately or not. It does not appear to be available on the Hub.

Back
Top Bottom