Prop Pack

Assets Prop Pack

Teapot

Reactions
Teapot submitted a new resource:

Prop Pack - Assortment of random props, sofas, tools, etc (more to come!)

This is a random collection of assets sourced from sketchfab and adjusted to work with VaM.
All of them have the correct mesh colliders and are ready for use!
I will add some more assets to this pack very soon, if there are any issues please let me know, and I will fix the issues ASAP.
Sadly I had to remove a few assets I planned to publish in this pack as the license does not allow me to do so.

All credit goes to the original authors and their brilliant work listed below.

(Prop Pack)...

Read more about this resource...

For some reason I am unable to find these assets in VAM, I've tried on a clean install and they don't show up in the asset browser. I notice the same issue on your Private Room asset, I can load the included scene by I can't load the asset separately in another scene. If I take the .assetbundle out of the .var then I can load it normally. Maybe the meta.jsons are malformed somehow?

Hi spacedog, love your work :D I'm not sure why that might be, I am still quite new to vam and creating vars. though when I built them in package manager I placed the assetbundles inside the custom folder, and navigated to that folder from the package manager. perhaps that could be the reason they are not working ? Thanks for reaching out.

Hey thanks : D

I think perhaps moving to /Custom is the issue, it probably has to be a minimum of /Custom/Assets/ or a subfolder. In general there is no need to move the asset from your usual folders when you package it since VAM will automatically display it as the root of the VAR, unless there is assets included in multiple sub folders.

Thank you for the advice :D I plan to add a few more models to this pack shortly, I will try and build the vars as you suggest. I greatly appreciate the time you have taken to let me know there was a problem, thanks again!

i cant find the assets in vam as a cua? i can find them in packaxe manager but not as an indivigual cua please help asap

Back
Top Bottom