Lambo Prop Pack

Assets Lambo Prop Pack

Hexenv88

Reactions
Patreon
Hexenv88
Hexenv88 submitted a new resource:

Lambo Prop Pack - Set of 3 of my favorite Cars

So i got caught up in playing with the Countach Model off sketchfab as its still my favorite Lamborghini model. I'm an old dude and that car was and always will be my jam. My wife likes the Aventador Convertible, she thinks the Countach is crappy looking..... Blah.

pardon my little rant lol...
Anyway here are a set of three to play with . I am working on a way to open the doors. (No guarantees at this point as its beyond my unity ability) but once I get it I will update the var, may add...

Read more about this resource...

Nice , i too like the Countach the good ole cannon ball run , you could use my baldespinner plugin and edit it to use your doors .
when i did the spinner, using blender i had to separate the doors Left and right and set pivot points for the doors, then save the door left and door right as fbx format . does the Countach dashboard dials have textures ? the glass is opaque .

Nice , i too like the Countach the good ole cannon ball run , you could use my baldespinner plugin and edit it to use your doors .
when i did the spinner, using blender i had to separate the doors Left and right and set pivot points for the doors, then save the door left and door right as fbx format . does the Countach dashboard dials have textures ? the glass is opaque .
Thank you glad you like it, it truly is a classic car that still even today puts a lot of modern exotic cars to shame (my opinion of course). I will defiantly look into your plugin would love to have the doors functional. i will double check the dash textures and see what i can do. i know without hem the car looks incomplete

i had a look at the sketchfab model from DJS and Christopher Gaming they dont have textures which is a shame.
looks like it would be to much work to fix and create some textures , but still looks cool .
glad you uploaded it though and be interesting if you can get the doors to work .

I agree with you on the Countach, I guess we are of similar age :)
I have done a fair bit of scripting with moving doors, if you want a hand I would be happy to help. As long as the model is built in such a way that there is a door that can be easily rotated (manually) within Unity to appear open or closed, it should be easy to script that same rotation to work within VaM.

Is there anyway to pop up countach's lights? Cause they modeled, and i think so

Back
Top Bottom