Problem when loading AssetBundle

MacGruber

Invaluable member
Developer
Featured Contributor
Reactions
@Hugo
Splitting discussion thread from here: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/coding-assetbundle-loader-issue-multiple-persons.3061/#post-12683

Hey Leute, ich habe ein Problem, das mich wirklich beschäftigt. Ich mache es seit einer Woche und mache und probiere Tutorials aus und mache es genau so, wie es jedes Mal angezeigt wird, wenn ich das Assets-Bundle lade, obwohl es die Datei enthält ist ständig dies wird angezeigt -> Fehler beim Versuch, das Asset-Bundle zu laden, ungültig:vorsichtig:

Bitte hab keine Angst einen neuen Thread für deine Frage zu erstellen. Dein Problem hat wahrscheinlich nichts mit dem hier im Thread diskutieren Thema zu tun, da geht es um mehrere Plugin-Instanzen (VAMMoan bzw. Life) zu tun die versuchen AssetBundles zu laden. Dein Problem klingt eher nach einem kaputten AssetBundle. Bitte erstelle einen neuen Thread, idealerweise mit einer besseren Beschreibung was du versuchst, welches AssetBundle und ein Screenshot der Fehlermeldung. Und natürlich verstehen 95% der Nutzer hier kein Deutsch, also English zu schreiben würde die Wahrscheinlichkeit erhöhen das die jemand helfen kann. Im Zweifel http://translate.google.com/ benutzen.

English: Please have no fear to open a new thread for your question. Your problem seems unrelated to the topic discussed in this thread, which is about multiple plugin instances (VaMMoan or Life) that try to load AssetBundles. You problem sounds more like having a broken AssetBundle. Please create new thread, ideally with a better description of what you are trying, which AssetBundle you are using as well as a screenshot of the error message. And of course 95% of the users here do not understand German, so writing English should increase the likelihood of someone being able to help you. When in doubt, use http://translate.google.com/.

⅘I totally forgot sorry it is about if I made a house in 3D from Unity and convert it to assetsbundle and I want to load it into virt a mate, it constantly says that this is invalid although I have copied everything according to the tutorial others It loads assetsbundle perfectly because there are no problems, only I made the error code in my first comment at the bottom

I'm a little confused the link you gave me are in the folder
- Assets
-Packages
-ProjectSettings

where do I have to insert them

Hi, meistens speichert ich unter "Assets/Scene/...ist aber eigentlich egal, solange Du das hinterher in Unity wiederfindest. DIe Ausgabe des Assets erfolgt dann bei mir in ...\UnityProjects\VamTest1\AssetBundles\StandaloneWindows64\ . Schön mal in deutsch schreiben zu können ;-)

Hi, input folder doesn't matter as long as you are able to find it again in Unity. It is a good idea to use the Unity intern folder organization. Output folder in my case: ...\UnityProjects\VamTest1\AssetBundles\StandaloneWindows64

There is a tool to directly import to the VaM\Custom\Assets folder, but that doesn't work for my and I am too lazy to try it out again.

Back
Top Bottom