• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Problem to import clothes

Etrusco

Reactions
Hi guys, i don't know if the problem it's already discussed, but i can't find out the solution.
I'm trying to import some clothes via Daz studio. I have most models for genasis 8, when i try to fit it to Genasis 2 (to import them in VAM) they don't allign with the skeleton, and i can't move them without moving all the skeleton of the figure. There is a way to move "only" the clothes?

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 0
Hi guys, i don't know if the problem it's already discussed, but i can't find out the solution.
I'm trying to import some clothes via Daz studio. I have most models for genasis 8, when i try to fit it to Genasis 2 (to import them in VAM) they don't allign with the skeleton, and i can't move them without moving all the skeleton of the figure. There is a way to move "only" the clothes?

Back
Top Bottom