View attachment 82740
Primrose
Port of an original model by RyanReos

View attachment 82742

Package includes:
  • Full Morph
  • Textures
  • Clothing
Another older port of mine. The original model is by RyanReos, and ported to VAM by myself (Full Details Below).

The entire outfit is VAM clothing. Won't be quite as accurate as CUAs, but makes it much easier to use.

If you would like to...

Read more about this resource...

Crazy3dModeler lied to you. His extracted contents has your name all over the directories. Off the top of my head I saw at least 9 instances of OniEkoh Cindy Shorts. Your hairstyles listed in several, even down to the morph directory has characters with your name on it. The conversation you had with them about the suit I saw that on there at https://archive.org/search.php?query=Crazy3dModeler&sort=titleSorter which has swipable jpg assets on all their creations. It generated your clothing as the thumbnail for Ulzzang and Naomi Sexbot. Clothing, Hair, Morphs, your characters basically he's been selling it's a wonder why he's still allowed to publish on the hub.

On the Internet Archive site if you think something is questionable you can view the file contents down below to the right under Show All. It pulls any .jpg/png image from within and shows the filenames for those. his vars available there too to investigate.

He credits no-one. No .dependency files for the vars and no .nfo. Nothing. And it's plainly represented on his Patreon dump messages indexed on Kemono that everything is 100% Crazy3dModeler that he works hard at.

Hi Brenry, thanks for letting me know.

Unfortunately, I think this has become incredibly common and a lot of creators have come forward after finding Crazy3dmodeler stealing their stuff and then playing extremely dumb saying they spent "12 hours" doing it themselves when it's almost a straight rip-off of other people's stuff. I believe they have been banned from the hub now so just have to try and ignore them really.

The same problem as Loba was. But its seems to be a trouble in textures themselves
1655188744010.png

Really hoping for an update to give it her real hair. Not having the actual Primrose's hair makes her looks a little strange :(
ryan-reos-screenshot000.jpg

Also wish for the altenative clothes, Bladedancer Mercenary Armor which Ryan made for older Primrose.