Pregnancy Test

Assets Pregnancy Test

Hexenv88

Reactions
Patreon
Hexenv88
Hexenv88 submitted a new resource:

Pregnancy Test - When you gotta be sure.

This is a prop I made for a scene I'm working on and though others may want to check their character. just make sure everything is in the clear lol. As you can she's not impressed at the result.

If you like my work hit me up on patreon, you support helps alot. Thank you.

View attachment 135789View attachment 135788View attachment 135786View attachment 135785

Read more about this resource...

excellent. how to use this asset in VAM? how to make character hold this. sorry new to VAM. i was also looking for mobile phone asset where someone is talking over phone with expressions. do you have that as well?

excellent. how to use this asset in VAM? how to make character hold this. sorry new to VAM. I was also looking for mobile phone asset where someone is talking over phone with expressions. do you have that as well?
You add this into your scene as a customunityasset from the Add Atom menu item. as for holding it. you have to morph her hand into a holding position and place it there or, if you want to have her hold it in an animation you have to link the unity asset (Pregnancy test) to her hand control. I will be doing some small tutorials on things like this. there are some out there already that you may find helpful. you can check this one out here. its a little outdated but still very relevant. https://www.youtube.com/user/jasonde66
I found his stuff very helpful when I started.

You add this into your scene as a customunityasset from the Add Atom menu item. as for holding it. you have to morph her hand into a holding position and place it there or, if you want to have her hold it in an animation you have to link the unity asset (Pregnancy test) to her hand control. I will be doing some small tutorials on things like this. there are some out there already that you may find helpful. you can check this one out here. its a little outdated but still very relevant. https://www.youtube.com/user/jasonde66
I found his stuff very helpful when I started.
thanks for reply, there are lot of tutorials on that channel. can you point me to specific one which i could use to get phone hold in hands and talking or hold this pregnancy test stick. if you create tutorial on using this pregnancy stick , it will be really helpful.

Back
Top Bottom