PosingHelper

Plugins PosingHelper

Hello,
I'm impressed with your great plugin. Thank you.
I have a small suggestion about the hand slider GUI :

if remove "isMoused = false;" on line 466 of "PHHands.cs",
so the slider will be much easier to operate.

However, if doing so would result in the loss of important functionality, it is something to consider.

Code:
public void SetSlider(string morphName)
            {
                this.morphName = morphName;
                this.slider = this.gameObject.GetComponent<Slider>();
                this.handle = this.gameObject.transform.Find("Handle Slide Area/Handle").GetComponent<Image>();
                UpdateSliderValue();
            }
            public void OnPointerEnter(PointerEventData eventData)
            {
                isMoused = true;
            }
            public void OnPointerExit(PointerEventData eventData)
            {
               // isMoused = false;  <<<<<<<<<< Line466 commentOut
            }

PS:
I was trying it just now and found a problem.
When I right-click on the screen, my finger returns to its original position. This means that isMoused = false is necessary to finalize the value.
I'll think about whether there's a better way to do this.

Last edited:
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
public class PHSlider : MonoBehaviour, IPointerEnterHandler, IPointerExitHandler, IPointerDownHandler, IPointerUpHandler
{

:
:
:
{
//isMoused = true;
}
{
//isMoused = false;
}
public void OnPointerDown(PointerEventData eventData)
{
isMoused = true;
}
public void OnPointerUp(PointerEventData eventData)
{
isMoused = false;
}

OK this is fine for now
We will let you know if there are any problems

public class PHSlider : MonoBehaviour, IPointerEnterHandler, IPointerExitHandler, IPointerDownHandler, IPointerUpHandler
{

:
:
:
{
//isMoused = true;
}
{
//isMoused = false;
}
public void OnPointerDown(PointerEventData eventData)
{
isMoused = true;
}
public void OnPointerUp(PointerEventData eventData)
{
isMoused = false;
}

OK this is fine for now
We will let you know if there are any problems
thanks for the fix, let me know if you face any problems, if not I'll update the code in the next update or maybe release a mini update with just this.

Is it possible to make a full reset button like in this menu?

1725802652460.png

Is it possible to make a full reset button like in this menu?

View attachment 407967
If you choose Person (instead of a body part) and hit the default pose button, it should reset the pose. I don't remember now which button but left/right/middle? reset either fully, or only pose (leaving position unchanged). It should be explained in the help menu.

If you choose Person (instead of a body part) and hit the default pose button, it should reset the pose. I don't remember now which button but left/right/middle? reset either fully, or only pose (leaving position unchanged). It should be explained in the help menu.

None of these modes reset pose morphs.

Oh you meant morphs.. well, if it doesn't then button to reset those could be nice indeed. Maybe with some extra modifier or something, like alt + click?

I tried, but apparently there is no full reset.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I was trying to say that it would be nice to have that function.. *pokes Ruvik* !! :))
sorry for taking a while to respond, i just don't check often enough with the hubs notifications.

I tried, but apparently there is no full reset.
if by full reset you mean facial morphs, then i believe there's a check box in the vam ui that is labeled "keep facial expressions" or something like that, when toggled resetting the pose only resets the nodes locations and ignore the morphs ( at least that's what's it's suppose to do iam not sure if it works or not in the latest update), so you can try unchecking it to see if that helps.
otherwise if you mean like actually reset the every single morph value then why the hell would any one want this??, you could just load the default appearance.

sorry for taking a while to respond, i just don't check often enough with the hubs notifications.

if by full reset you mean facial morphs, then i believe there's a check box in the vam ui that is labeled "keep facial expressions" or something like that, when toggled resetting the pose only resets the nodes locations and ignore the morphs ( at least that's what's it's suppose to do iam not sure if it works or not in the latest update), so you can try unchecking it to see if that helps.
otherwise if you mean like actually reset the every single morph value then why the hell would any one want this??, you could just load the default appearance.

Back
Top Bottom