Question Plugins to make real life models?

ipjmtk

Reactions
I'm looking for plugins to load to a model so that it behaves like a real human, not doll-like. I know plugins like "Life" and similar, but I want models to react to things like touch, push and so on. It would be nice if say I drag the arm or leg and the model moves like a real human. Is there such a thing or is it too complicated?

There's some plugins around that will do some reactions, Cue, Body language, etc, but don't expect realistic behaviour like in Blade Runner.

Upvote 0
I'm looking for plugins to load to a model so that it behaves like a real human, not doll-like
Is there such a thing or is it too complicated?
Yes, too complicated. Since someone had to animate or program every behaviour that you wanna see as a reaction. And reactions (body language) change from standing to laying for example. So what you want is a real person, in a computer game. To trigger adequate behaviour in a NPC at all time, you first had to tell the program in what position it is for example. Then you need trigger points. You need several characters for reaction, you need various reactions for the same trigger and so on.

I think this can only be solved by AI. And it will be, in the future.

You can create collision triggers for yourself and trigger an animation with timeline plugin. You could then bind the collision triggers to the body parts. Thats the only way I know of to create something like a reaction.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom