• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Pinku Barn Anal

Scenes Pinku Barn Anal

IAmAFox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
IAmAFox
IAmAFox submitted a new resource:

Pinku Barn Anal - Barnal.. get it.. barn.. anal..

Pinku Barn Anal

Story:
Pinku and her bbc boyfriend did anal in a barn, not much else to it...
Thanks to Tomynator for Maude
Everything seen is fake, not based off real people or real situations and no soul was harmed.

Consider Supporting me on Patreon to help me make more scenes!

The scene NEEDS THIS PLUGIN:
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Manque un peu d'éclairage sur les personnages mais la scène est très bien réalisé. bravo pour votre travail toujours exceptionnel ;)

It does not appear that any of the buttons in the scene work in Desktop? I have all of the dependencies downloaded and have tried reloading the scene multiple times. Any other reason the buttons might not be working?

It does not appear that any of the buttons in the scene work in Desktop? I have all of the dependencies downloaded and have tried reloading the scene multiple times. Any other reason the buttons might not be working?
have you tried showing the ui with F1 and downloading all 3 dependencies

have you tried showing the ui with F1 and downloading all 3 dependencies
I do have all 3 of the extra dependencies mentioned in the description. It's so odd because now the scene is working properly and I haven't changed/downloaded anything since trying this the other day. Either way, appreciate all that you do!

I do have all 3 of the extra dependencies mentioned in the description. It's so odd because now the scene is working properly and I haven't changed/downloaded anything since trying this the other day. Either way, appreciate all that you do!
it happens, sometimes the only thing you can do is restart virtamate

With all the dependencies satisfied, I also encountered situations where the scene didn't work properly, and it appeared in all scenes with an image UI.

This is the error log that appears in this scenario.
!> Exception during LateRestore of plugin#1_CheesyFX.TouchMe: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.TouchMe.Load (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.TouchMe.LateRestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Atom.LateRestore (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean restoreCore, Boolean isSubSceneRestore, Boolean setMissingToDefault, Boolean isTheSubSceneAtom) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Exception during LateRestore of plugin#1_CheesyFX.ReadMyLips: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.EmoteManager.Load (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Ahegao.Load (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.ReadMyLips.Load (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.ReadMyLips.LateRestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Atom.LateRestore (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean restoreCore, Boolean isSubSceneRestore, Boolean setMissingToDefault, Boolean isTheSubSceneAtom) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Exception during LateRestore of plugin#1_CheesyFX.WatchMe: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.WatchMe.Load (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.WatchMe.LateRestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> BodyLanguage Error: Package 'CheesyFX.BodyLanguage_Resources.latest.var' not found.
Please download the package and put it inside the AddonPackages folder.
It is recommended to use 'CheesyFX.PluginSuite' as a session plugin to auto download and keep the resources package up to date.
!> BodyLanguage Error: Package 'CheesyFX.BodyLanguage_Resources.latest.var' not found.
It is recommended to use 'CheesyFX.PluginSuite' as a session plugin to auto download and keep the resources package up to date.
!> Exception during RestoreFromLast of plugin#1_CheesyFX.TouchMe: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.TouchMe.Load (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.TouchMe.LateRestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Atom.RestoreFromLast (.JSONStorable js) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Exception during RestoreFromLast of plugin#1_CheesyFX.ReadMyLips: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.EmoteManager.Load (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Ahegao.Load (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.ReadMyLips.Load (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.ReadMyLips.LateRestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Exception during RestoreFromLast of plugin#1_CheesyFX.WatchMe: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.WatchMe.Load (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.WatchMe.LateRestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.Pose..ctor (Int32 id, SimpleJSON.JSONClass pose) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.AddPose (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.LoadPoseFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean apply) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.LateRestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Exception during LateRestore of plugin#1_CheesyFX.TouchMe: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
!> Exception during LateRestore of plugin#1_CheesyFX.ReadMyLips: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
!> Exception during LateRestore of plugin#1_CheesyFX.WatchMe: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.Pose..ctor (Int32 id, SimpleJSON.JSONClass pose) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.AddPose (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.LoadPoseFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean apply) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.LateRestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> FocusOnMe!: FocusOnMe.cslist not found. Install it as a session plugin.

With all the dependencies satisfied, I also encountered situations where the scene didn't work properly, and it appeared in all scenes with an image UI.

A few quotes from the error log. They tell you what to do:
  1. !> BodyLanguage Error: Package 'CheesyFX.BodyLanguage_Resources.latest.var' not found.
  2. !> FocusOnMe!: FocusOnMe.cslist not found. Install it as a session plugin.
Please read the warnigs on the overview page carefully.

Please read cheesy's reply, and look at your logs. And read the description of the scene as I made it with links specifically for times like this.

Thanks hope you solve it

1. !> BodyLanguage Error: Package 'CheesyFX.BodyLanguage_Resources.latest.var' not found.
Please read cheesy's reply, and look at your logs. And read the description of the scene as I made it with links specifically for times like this.

Thanks hope you solve it
Thank you for your guidance😘

Thanks hope you solve it
The scene is retrieved from the HUB within the program, and I chose to download it all. When the manager checks for missing dependencies, there is also no indication of missing. Led me to foolishly think that I had all the dependencies. But in fact "CheesyFX.BodyLanguage_Resources.latest.var" did not get successful, and FocusOnMe! It didn't load either.
Now I have solved all the problems.

The scene is retrieved from the HUB within the program, and I chose to download it all. When the manager checks for missing dependencies, there is also no indication of missing. Led me to foolishly think that I had all the dependencies. But in fact "CheesyFX.BodyLanguage_Resources.latest.var" did not get successful, and FocusOnMe! It didn't load either.
Now I have solved all the problems.
I'm glad that your issues are resoved now.

I know, it is not intended that Plugins have dependencies themselfes, but I think I can make it automatically add the Resource pack to the list with the next update.

FocusOnMe is in the list and got downloaded automatically. But it is a session plugin and hence the user has to install it manually. Maybe I could, but I don't want to force install a session plugin that would stay there throughout the session.

I'm glad that your issues are resoved now.

I know, it is not intended that Plugins have dependencies themselfes, but I think I can make it automatically add the Resource pack to the list with the next update.

FocusOnMe is in the list and got downloaded automatically. But it is a session plugin and hence the user has to install it manually. Maybe I could, but I don't want to force install a session plugin that would stay there throughout the session.

The Resourcepack is a very, very good idea - in fact, imo, it comes a bit late.

I have refernces to more than 5 BodyLanguage versions in my current AddonPackge - if I hadn't culled those manually that'd be a cool 4x300 ~ 1200 additional duplicatemorphs in the morphbank that VaM needs to check for modificatins every UpdateStep.

(For no better reason that BodyLanguage is referenced like a plugin ("exact"), while it is also a morphpack, which should be referenced with "latest" to avoid unneccesary duplicates.)

TL;DR - Thanks A LOT & pleasepleaseplease keep this feature. You're doing the community a huge favor - even if most people will never realize.

Back
Top Bottom