phuthon hipswaydance

Scenes phuthon hipswaydance

vamG-san

Reactions
Twitter
vamgrandfather
vamG-san submitted a new resource:

phuthon hipswaydance - Timeline motion

(This sentence is written by Google Translate)

Hello everyone! I'm Vam G-san. I will post for the first time on the hub today. :)
I've been preparing for this, but I had to reinstall virtamate because I had unzipped and used the var file. 🤪

This work is one of the dance motions that move in Timeline.
I tried to express in VAM a sexy dance that enjoys the ass and boobs named Hai Phut hon.
The scene is silent, so look for music on Youtube and apply it.😘

credits
  • Timeline ...

Read more about this resource...

Granpa in da house! My favorite content creator. But I have not figured out how to get the scene to work. When I open and press play she only stands in a still pose and blinks. I couldn't figure out how to get the dance animation to work yet.

Try pressing the All button.
If that doesn't work, select "[Main Layer] Anim1" and then press the play button, and at least the girl should shake her ass.😢

Hi, I'm having the same problem, but I'm a bit new to VAM. What is the All button and where do I find it? <<

Thank you for downloading the scene!
This dance is made with the Timeline plugin, so without it the girl won't dance. The Timeline plugin can be found here.

https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/timeline.94/

"All button" is where you open the Timeline plugin. The Timeline plugin is located where you opened the Person plugin, and you can open the Timeline UI by selecting "Open custom Ui ...". Please refer to the following video.

Back
Top Bottom