Penthouse Pool

Assets Penthouse Pool

ivam

Reactions
ivam submitted a new resource:

Penthouse Pool - Indoor pool with a great view

I found this awesome pool and wanted to share it with you guys. I changed some little things in there because it looks better this way. There is a version with water and one without (in case you have a better looking water to use there). The lights are not baked and can be removed just by deleting the containing subscene. The dependencies are fully optional but I would recommend to use them, because I think it looks pretty good this way.

I hope you like it

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

In VR with the water on, this asset is out of focus. Even with the water off there's something slightly off with the lighting. Very cool environment otherwise though.

In VR with the water on, this asset is out of focus. Even with the water off there's something slightly off with the lighting. Very cool environment otherwise though.
The lights are ingame-lights they tend to blur a bit. I don't know if that's the issue. I can't test VR-stuff because i don't have the equipment. If you have any ideas, I will try to fix this. But i would guess the lights are the problem, deactivate them and use some invisibke lightings.

Or maybe deactivate the unity-asset-vamifier-plugin located on the asset, this could also be the problem.

The lights are ingame-lights they tend to blur a bit. I don't know if that's the issue. I can't test VR-stuff because i don't have the equipment. If you have any ideas, I will try to fix this. But i would guess the lights are the problem, deactivate them and use some invisibke lightings.

Or maybe deactivate the unity-asset-vamifier-plugin located on the asset, this could also be the problem.
I think it may be a unity issue based on other assets I've had this issue with. I'm not savvy enough with unity to be able to say, but in the past I've read some folks say it has something to do with removing the camera in Unity or something. Hopefully someone else takes a look who has a little more technical knowledge than me. It's not a blur per se, but a resolution issue.

I think it may be a unity issue based on other assets I've had this issue with. I'm not savvy enough with unity to be able to say, but in the past I've read some folks say it has something to do with removing the camera in Unity or something. Hopefully someone else takes a look who has a little more technical knowledge than me. It's not a blur per se, but a resolution issue.
I can definitely say that i removed the unity camera, because i had this discussion on my previous asset. Could you please deactivate the Plugin and check if the issue remains there?

I believe this thread will be useful for info addressing this type of bug.

I believe this thread will be useful for info addressing this type of bug.
I changed my unity settings as described in this thread. could you please check, if this fixed the problem?

This is a pretty nice looking scene. Well lit, I like that it also has a bar, showers and a great view outside! I can probably improve it a lot for Metachat :)

I do wish the water texture either animated on its own, or wasn't there. If it wasn't there then I could put my own physics based water effect or animated water texture. Is there something you can do with that?

This is a pretty nice looking scene. Well lit, I like that it also has a bar, showers and a great view outside! I can probably improve it a lot for Metachat :)

I do wish the water texture either animated on its own, or wasn't there. If it wasn't there then I could put my own physics based water effect or animated water texture. Is there something you can do with that?
As I already wrote in the description - I added 2 versions to this: one with this cheap water and one without. Ingame you just need to select the custom unity asset and select the other version and then you can add your own water.

Back
Top Bottom