Question Penis pops out

Kennethdawkins1968

Reactions
I've noticed that many times during play or even when loading a scene, the penis will come out of the vjj and there is no easy way to get it back in. This happens in scenes I've created and ones from easyVAM. Is there a solution? Kind of kills the moment....

lol about 70% of my time spent in VR is trying to fix this.

Try turning on the Penis Tip atom and lock that into place. Then animate around that. Not 100%, and if you switch models often, you may have to adjust this. What I'm learning, unfortunately, is that it seems easier to tailor a scene to your models/persons/appearances and then save/load individual scenes for each instead of swapping them out in just the one, constantly having to adjust stuff.

Upvote 0
The problem arises what the penis held in position by the females colliders, rather than being configured to actually be in the position it needs to be. When the scene loads, then, it ends up where it wants to be, rather than where it was forced to be when the scene was saved. Or if it slips out, it flops to one side rather than going back in.

A trick you may find helpful is to fully withdraw the penis, set penis base rotation to "on", and then turn it so the dick it pointing directly at the orifice. Now if it slips out it has a better chance of going back in.

When the dick is fully inserted, turn penis tip position (but not rotation) on, so the dick is always being pulled back inside.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom