Question Phantom penis?

VAMIC

Reactions
I saw someone mention this in a thread previously but I can't find it right now and it's not coming up in search. I notice there are certain times when it seems like there's an barely visible penis poking out of male clothing. It's usually with swim trunks for example. Does anyone know what to do about this? Is it a morph setting for the penis? I've tried messing around with collisions and with thickness or surface offset but it didn't seem to do what I'd intended. I also had disable anatomy ticked and it didn't really solve the problem at all. Anyone know what to do?

Second attempt. It seems to be related to particular clothing such as swim trunks and underwear.

Upvote 0
In case anyone else is ever looking for an answer to this question, I finally realized it was because there was a Geoshell clothing item enabled. Apparently when you enable geoshell as clothing for sweat or any other purposes it automatically includes invisible genitalia. It doesn't show up in screenshots, but it's there taunting you in every scene.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom