• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Pay Raise Lite

Scenes Pay Raise Lite

XRWizard

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
xrwizard
XRWizard submitted a new resource:

Pay Raise Lite - "You think you deserve a Pay Raise and have finally built up the courage to ask the boss."

"You think you deserve a Pay Raise and have finally built up the courage to ask the boss."

This is the lite version of the scene. I have included a few extra poses/scenes for my patrons.
I couldn't do this without their support :love:

I'm upgrading my setup to vive trackers (still using a cv1) along with some female talent for mocap so the next ones should be even better!

Instructions:
Follow the red buttons for the story.
When...

Read more about this resource...

It might be an issue with the fade plugin... there's an empty called fade you could remove it from... or maybe try clearing the cache?

Just a warning : you are using an alpha/beta version of Timeline as a dependency. This might not be a problem in most of the cases, but this could lead to unwanted behaviors for people who are not patreons of Acid and are not using beta versions.

Just a warning : you are using an alpha/beta version of Timeline as a dependency. This might not be a problem in most of the cases, but this could lead to unwanted behaviors for people who are not patreons of Acid and are not using beta versions.

Thanks for pointing it out. I was thinking it would be backwards compatible... but you're right, probably best. I'll roll it back for the package.

Thanks for pointing it out. I was thinking it's backwards compatible... but you're right it's probably best practice to roll it back for the package. (y)

Not working for some reason. All i see is blackness once the scene loads

Hi Dazta, I've removed the fade on load with the new version. Let me know if you still have issues loading. Thanks for letting me know. Cheers!

@XRWizard
Hi hazmhox, thanks for the review. There is an air-conditioned hum + outside sounds coming from the window... maybe I made it too quiet or it didn't pack correctly. Music's a hard one tho... but a distant muffled track could work to get around copywrite.

Well technically muffled does not mean that the copyright goes away but yeah :p
That said ! Some kind of either Jazz music or classical music can be found free or rights... classical, that should be something that makes her a bit arrogant :3

I did test the scene without headphones for the SFX, I'll make another run to check it out : )

@XRWizard

Well technically muffled does not mean that the copyright goes away but yeah :p
That said ! Some kind of either Jazz music or classical music can be found free or rights... classical, that should be something that makes her a bit arrogant :3

I did test the scene without headphones for the SFX, I'll make another run to check it out : )

Hehe, classical would go nicely with her art collection 👌

Hi Dazta, I've removed the fade on load with the new version. Let me know if you still have issues loading. Thanks for letting me know. Cheers!
Yeh that was the problem. Btw i think you uploaded the full version.

Back
Top Bottom