Paradise Cove (Day Environment only)

Scenes Paradise Cove (Day Environment only)

Hexenv88

Reactions
Patreon
Hexenv88
Hexenv88 submitted a new resource:

Paradise Cove (Day Environment only) - A secluded Ocean Cove filled with wild life.

Welcome to paradise cove. A place to get away with some friends or someone special, swim with a manta, sea turtle, and if you dare, a tiger shark.

This is the Public version, I will be refining it for my patreons. will be adding an evening version, killer whales, dolphins a blue whale and a cage for the great white shark.

I am also working on a scene called "The Excursion" with this environment where Sheena Leaves her husband at the hotel and goes on an excursion with two locals, after a...

Read more about this resource...

nice environment........ but I seem to have a problem with the water, am I the only one?

nice environment........ but I seem to have a problem with the water, am I the only one?
Please tell me the problem you are having? I works fine for me in VR, but you are the second person that had said they are having a problem. what exactly are you seeing?

I'm having the same problem.
The water is split into parts like it doesn't work right with the VR.
I tried to see if it was a plugin that was causing it but I could not get it to work right.
It works fine in Desktop mode

Hexenv88 updated Paradise Cove (Day Environment only) with a new update entry:

Collision and water issue should be fixed now.

Update - May 21 - Had some issues brought to my attention regarding water and collision on the boat. I have reworked the water it appears to be correct now both above and blow the surface, (Still working on an actual underwater effect). the boat collision also appears to be working right now, I forgot to add a ridged body to the mesh so collision would fail as soon as another object came in contact with it. That has been resolved as far as my testing has shown. let me know how this works for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
nice env, but may I ask if its possible to get the boat as individual atom? Reusing it to other scenes or changing sky would be very nice. Great work anyway! :)

Back
Top Bottom