Pants_v2

Clothing Pants_v2

Fantastic. Wish to see rigged pants with bones mesh so erection bulge can be made visible over pants and foreplay (HJ+BJ) Over pants. this is something which is missing in VAM. I do have rigged mesh underwear for SIMS 4 but that is made for SIMS 4 Male Mesh and won't work with Genesis 2 male. Hope someone can create those items.

Fantastic. Wish to see rigged pants with bones mesh so erection bulge can be made visible over pants and foreplay (HJ+BJ) Over pants. this is something which is missing in VAM. I do have rigged mesh underwear for SIMS 4 but that is made for SIMS 4 Male Mesh and won't work with Genesis 2 male. Hope someone can create those items.
can you take a screenshot of what you want? regardless of whether it's from the SIMS or from somewhere else.

check this rigged mesh bulge underwear gifs.
Some animators used this bulge mesh to create some fantastic foreplay and tease animations. Once VAM has these type of male pants and clothing available , it creates possibility of excellent and more variety of animations. @Jackaroo has shared pants with bulge on discord but that is not rigged with bones so it is static and doesn't move. hope you can create these. i believe this has to be created in blender and reimported into VAM

Attachments

• 2.gif
    2.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 1.gif
    1.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Some animators used this bulge mesh to create some fantastic foreplay and tease animations. Once VAM has these type of male pants and clothing available , it creates possibility of excellent and more variety of animations. @Jackaroo has shared pants with bulge on discord but that is not rigged with bones so it is static and doesn't move. hope you can create these. i believe this has to be created in blender and reimported into VAM
oh... I can make a static bulge (maybe), but make it move and have physics... I don't even have any ideas yet. But I'll think about it

did I understand correctly that you need something like this?

Attachments

• 1656691262.jpg
    1656691262.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1656691321.jpg
    1656691321.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1656691327.jpg
    1656691327.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 0
  • 1656691377.jpg
    1656691377.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1656691382.jpg
    1656691382.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1656691429.jpg
    1656691429.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 0

What you could do is fully sim the clothing and then use @urukyay supplementary male colliders to add collisions to males that will keep the sim clothes from falling through the model. It actually works quite well and his plugin has an "auto fit" feature that fits the colliders to the characters body shape. To make penis physics change from flaccid to hard in a very easy way i use Boner Plugin, its an old plugin you can probably find on the reddit page, but it is simple and the physics are believable.

I cant see the links you posted, but in vam 1 we dont have the ability to edit the models skeleton in any big way other than slight adjustments, and clothing does not have a rig in vam 1 (clothing in vam is just a simple vertex wrap). I beleive vam 2 has plans to support both of those changes though, but it will probably be a while.

did I understand correctly that you need something like this?
quite close but not exactly what i mentioned. hope you are able to see gif's and example. i am sending you blender file of rigged underwear mesh which has bones so on touch with hands or with tounge , it will move like it is real penis inside underwear. For making this you don't have to modify original male mesh or VAM, it is clothing item with bones.

What you could do is fully sim the clothing and then use @urukyay supplementary male colliders to add collisions to males that will keep the sim clothes from falling through the model. It actually works quite well and his plugin has an "auto fit" feature that fits the colliders to the characters body shape. To make penis physics change from flaccid to hard in a very easy way i use Boner Plugin, its an old plugin you can probably find on the reddit page, but it is simple and the physics are believable.

I cant see the links you posted, but in vam 1 we dont have the ability to edit the models skeleton in any big way other than slight adjustments, and clothing does not have a rig in vam 1 (clothing in vam is just a simple vertex wrap). I beleive vam 2 has plans to support both of those changes though, but it will probably be a while.
You don't have to edit the male model. it is clothing item. underwear with bones which can move in animation. once you have this in VAM, it creates possibility of many more foreplay and teasing animations, this kind of underwear is quite popular in games. sending you blender mesh of rigged underwear on message, check. there are plenty of animations made using this underwear, if you want i can share those as well. Plugin from @urukyay doesn't work well for me. penis keeps popping out of underwear so i have to use male morph to change penis state in flaccid or small. the moment i erect it , it comes out of underwear which is not how it is supposed to be.

I am not aware of the possibility to use. bones in clothes for vam. I doubt it's possible
VAM can import stuff created in blender. actually i was giving it a try to make such underwear . If you take any underwear and load it into .fbx format it comes with bones and in blender there is option to add bones to anything by turning simple clothing into mesh. the issue is when i take the clothing back to DAZ and after that into VAM but it seems after import and doing sim enabled in VAM, creating joints, entire underwear itself starts to fall out. so i may be missing something, will check with VAM Developers if possible.

VAM can import stuff created in blender. actually i was giving it a try to make such underwear . If you take any underwear and load it into .fbx format it comes with bones and in blender there is option to add bones to anything by turning simple clothing into mesh. the issue is when i take the clothing back to DAZ and after that into VAM but it seems after import and doing sim enabled in VAM, creating joints, entire underwear itself starts to fall out. so i may be missing something, will check with VAM Developers if possible.

Vam does not utilize the rigs of clothing items at all. bones will be ignored in vam, and in turn, weight painting. Your best bet is to just import a underwear as normal, and simaround where the penis tip touches the underwear and have that tip portion unsimmed if you prefer it did not pop out of the fly.

To sim only parts of the clothing, and have other parts solid and unmoving, you would make a sim map. solid red means the clothing will not move in that spot, solid black means it will be fully simmed and flowing. You can do feathered opacity to make the transition more fluid. In the clothings textures or materials tab you will see a button to "generate SIM maps" that you can edit and load into the sim map slot.

the joints option on the sim settings is not bone related either, it is an option mostly used if you have a clothing item that has unconnected geometry to try and stick them together.

Hopefully that helps a little bit. So, if you sim the clothing around the penis shaft, but leave it stiff where it touches the penis tip ( and probably stiff all around the hips, butt ect) , you will get an effect that i think you are looking for.

Hopefully that helps a little bit. So, if you sim the clothing around the penis shaft, but leave it stiff where it touches the penis tip ( and probably stiff all around the hips, butt ect) , you will get an effect that i think you are looking for.
Thanks for tips @Jackaroo , will try this. Any plans from you to do tutorials on Nails and Jewelry import? I have managed to import these FREE curved toe nails as Morph in VAM but after import, looks come out so bad, it is not as good as yours. Jewelry i import keeps falling if i do sim enabled, it is not hanging and moving with body like what was made by @SupaRioAmateur , hope you or @SupaRioAmateur can do some tutorials on Nails and jewelry import into VAM.

Back
Top Bottom