Palm Sunday

Scenes Palm Sunday

vamurai

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
vamurai
vamurai submitted a new resource:

Palm Sunday - What more did you want for Easter?

Get it? PALM Sunday? I slay me!

View attachment 234359

Keeping with the effort to do a scene for the monthly "theme," I present to you a four-ish minute ride with my Bunny Month look, Hazel.

View attachment 234360

I'm back on track with my usual creative method - song first, scene idea second, followed by a look, a position, and then everything else.

View attachment 234361

I've...

Read more about this resource...

I think you built the animation and timing using 90 HRTz physics right? Thats what makes the things line up properly for me. Might be useful for other people

I think you built the animation and timing using 90 HRTz physics right? Thats what makes the things line up properly for me. Might be useful for other people
This is my first scene Ive seen of yours. I love your PMV style

I don't think so, these are the settings in my dev environment where I saved it:

1681430455527.png

What are you seeing on your end?

Thank you, I appreciate that! I found a thing I liked doing a couple years ago, so I kind of just kept doing it. :)

This is my first scene Ive seen of yours. I love your PMV style

Your experience with animation shows you might know more than me here

BUUUUT I think the issue with things differing in your monitors is due to that setting you just showed. Because your physics rate is set to auto, its going to create some weird alignments of the physics. So if you tried changing your physics rate to 90 on that instead of auto, it might run exactly the same on your two systems. Because the AUTO is (I think) a refresh measured the same way your display is maxed at. SO if you change away from "AUTO" and set yourself to animate with a constant refresh rate, than as long as the player can load the scene performing at the rate you set, than the animation should play the same each time.

When fiddling with your project and trying the obvious to get DivineRod back in (as there were some alignment issues on my system which runs physics only at 45Hz), I noticed that bug in conjunction with the Erect slider you described. I am working on a purely forced-based version of DivineRod right now to get around that...

When fiddling with your project and trying the obvious to get DivineRod back in (as there were some alignment issues on my system which runs physics only at 45Hz), I noticed that bug in conjunction with the Erect slider you described. I am working on a purely forced-based version of DivineRod right now to get around that...
Oh, you were able to reproduce it!? I tried so many different things to get it to happen and just never could. If you have any inkling to what might be causing it, I'm all ears!

Oh, you were able to reproduce it!? ...
Well, yes and no. As soon as I added the DivineRod plugin to your scene, the penis angle jumped by 45 degrees, but only when playing. When stopped, it went back to perfectly aligned. I've tried to replicate in a standalone scene, but haven't been able to pinpoint the reason yet.

vamurai updated Palm Sunday with a new update entry:

Fixing some alignment issues.

After some pretty good feedback from a few of you, and a special thanks to @lilbug for putting in a bit of extra legwork, I went ahead and added back Divining Rod to help with some alignment issues. I am really only using it for insertion halfway through though, because I don't care much for how Divining Rod handles BJs/HJs. It also doesn't always look the best at extreme angles, which the cowgirl section of this scene definitely has.

While I was in there, I updated the...

Read the rest of this update entry...