OTK Spank with VR Hands

Scenes OTK Spank with VR Hands

Spankimus

Reactions
Hey, thanks! Sorry, how to activate VR Hands"?
Go to hamburger (three lines top left) in main UI, User Preferences then on VR2 check everything in VR hands section and choose Male 1 or 2 for the hands:

1713907922471.png

i do in favor of your scenes!May you make a new one featuring the stun baton or something like that which you’ve used in some of your old scenes. if only the reaction is bit different from spanking.
Btw i wanna ask if the scenes can work with Alive or something like that so that the reaction may become more random?
Sorry for my bad English as im not in a native English country:)

i do in favor of your scenes!May you make a new one featuring the stun baton or something like that which you’ve used in some of your old scenes. if only the reaction is bit different from spanking.
Btw i wanna ask if the scenes can work with Alive or something like that so that the reaction may become more random?
Sorry for my bad English as im not in a native English country:)
It's ok, the tazer featerus in Fifty Shades of VAM scene, try that out. Also, what is Alive?

It's ok, the tazer featerus in Fifty Shades of VAM scene, try that out. Also, what is Alive?
i tried tazer featerus in that scene, that was great. But i 'd like to see some specific reaction to tazer... and alive is a plugin which allow the character to make reactions when you do somethinig, also involve glance, some triggers or something and ai. The reason i mentioned that is mainly asking that if there is way to make the animations more randomly

i tried tazer featerus in that scene, that was great. But i 'd like to see some specific reaction to tazer... and alive is a plugin which allow the character to make reactions when you do somethinig, also involve glance, some triggers or something and ai. The reason i mentioned that is mainly asking that if there is way to make the animations more randomly
Ok, reaction to the tazer is completely different to all the other implements in the scene, so not sure what specifically you are looking for? I can't find any alive plugin, maybe you have a reference for it? Animations are already randomised from a dozen or so that have been programmed and each of those has a random element to the movement too again through logicbricks random animation which changes where the movement goes. I'm not sure how much more randomised it can be beyond that?

Back
Top Bottom