Resource icon

Plugins VR Hands Fingering

vamtaco

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
vamtaco submitted a new resource:

VR Hands Fingering - Cycle through hand poses and finger away (VR Hands only)

This is the first plugin I wrote for myself, because I wanted a better fingering experience with the VR hands and I have Oculus. Be warned this plugin is pretty janky because I moved on to other things and haven't got back to improving it.

Preview:
Description
Attempt to provide better fingering experience for those without Index controllers. Cycle through various hand poses with the select buttons (X and A for Oculus touch controllers). Reset...

Read more about this resource...

This looks great. I know you have moved on from this project, but seeing this prompted me to ask something as this is the only VR hand mod I've ever seen for VaM.

I have a LEAP motion kit, which provides realtime hand/finger tracking in VR. VaM is one of the only apps I've EVER found that supports LEAP - and it works really well with one exception... The fingers of the VR hands seem to be made of a kind of rubber. So where real fingers will not (ideally) be able to bend backwards, the VR hands in VaM are super bendy and also seem softer than anything else... so touching a breast with the VR hand, the breast will move a tiny bit while the finger gets fully dislocated backwards.

Is there any chance you can make a plugin that prevents the fingers from bending backwards? Or at least makes them a bit ''stiffer'' without compromising the LEAP hand tracking?

Back
Top Bottom