Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Jackaro18430787
Patreon
Jackaroo
Jackaroo submitted a new resource:

Orin the Red - Yes, yes, give me agony. Pluck me bone from socket. Stroke me with a jagged edge until my skin shred

Orin the Red was a changeling Bhaalspawn and a follower of Bhaal who served her god during the late 15th century DR, by playing a significant role in the Absolute Crisis.

In her true changeling form, Orin has grey-white skin and long blonde hair she keeps in a single braid, the end of which is adorned with what resembled the head of a flail. She wears a suit of blood-red armor and a circlet atop her head.

...​

Read more about this resource...

dude, awesome work like damn im glad someone's out here giving the bg3 gals the justice they deserve. Also quick question what postmagic settings do you use? ive been really trying to get my VAM to look really good but cant quite get it there, and i really dont wanna bother with reshade and whatnot.

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying :)

I can post my preset. It uses Huntingsuccubus automatic body smoother, Huntingsuccubus SSS (but dialed down really low), macgruber supershot, macgruber postmagic, and stoppers Light Options

Moyoshis post processing effects are also really good, and i included a preset that uses that one too, however im not sure it saves the settings of his plugin so you may have to activate it.

I think postmagic is basically at default settings

scene lighting is going to make the biggest impact to the look of a scene and i use quite a lot of lights and set to high quality!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_CGo3ZOvfmzHoWRo9d6WtS9G9VkHIpm5?usp=drive_link <--Presets to pop in your Vam-custom-pluginpresets folder and load as session plugin preset

Thanks so much! im currently on a 4060, so ill have to see if i can run it or not, but it should do fine.