Orc fangs for male

Shouldn't be to hard. Export a gen 2 model from daz to blender and from the teeth mesh pull/move some vertices forming the shape export back to daz and from there export the morph to vam. Basically that's all you'll be doing but you should look into exporting and importing the models properly. There are some tutorials around here.

Shouldn't be to hard. Export a gen 2 model from daz to blender and from the teeth mesh pull/move some vertices forming the shape export back to daz and from there export the morph to vam. Basically that's all you'll be doing but you should look into exporting and importing the models properly. There are some tutorials around here.
I don’t think I can do that. I need a simple orc teeth make morph for a scene. Scene will be free. I would be thankful if someone knows of a morph or made one.

@pantera
I just made you this mouth and teeth morph. There's not a huge amount of geometry to work with at base res, but I did what I could. You may need to adjust the lips with different expressions to stop them clipping too much.
I can't drop the morph files here, so I'll publish a var and drop a link soon.

1729174877.jpg

1729173885.jpg

Here you go.

Here you go.

Thank you very much, man! This information will help with my next scene about a druid and her orc lovers. I'll make sure to give credit for this!
1729234205.jpg
1729235460.jpg
1729235665.jpg

Back
Top Bottom