One-click export (Resource optimization tool)

Paid Plugins One-click export (Resource optimization tool)

PluginIdea

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
PluginIdea submitted a new resource:

One-click export - Export all files and dependencies of the scene with a single click.

This is a start, and the original intention of this tool is to be a VAM resource manager (as we have more and more resources in the game, managing resources will become a headache ).
This one-click exported function is also urgently needed by some of my supporters.
On the one hand, using it, we can simplify our resource files, and we can only keep the files we really need, which can speed up the loading speed and reduce the collapse of the game...

Read more about this resource...

I see this tool does ALMOST that I'm looking for.
I want a tool that would export every single dependency described in the json file (scene or, more importantly - look) and build a separate VAR for it, renaming all the dependencies listed in json, vam, vmi, etc. files to point to that new VAR. That would help be to build a private collection containing only files that are really needed. This tool does not rename files and does not extract needed files from VARs to a separate location, just looking for VARS that are listed in scene/look files, am I right?
So this tool would be good for me if it extracted dependency files from VARS.

I see this tool does ALMOST that I'm looking for.
I want a tool that would export every single dependency described in the json file (scene or, more importantly - look) and build a separate VAR for it, renaming all the dependencies listed in json, vam, vmi, etc. files to point to that new VAR. That would help be to build a private collection containing only files that are really needed. This tool does not rename files and does not extract needed files from VARs to a separate location, just looking for VARS that are listed in scene/look files, am I right?
So this tool would be good for me if it extracted dependency files from VARS.
Yes, You are right :) . Thank you for your feedback, this is a very meaningful function. I will try to add this function later.

Back
Top Bottom