Silver Expression Tool PLUS

Paid Plugins Silver Expression Tool PLUS

ClockwiseSilver

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ClockwiseSilver submitted a new resource:

Silver Expression Tool PLUS - Even More Expressivisitudity!

Silver Expression Tool Plus adds a few exciting new features to the Expression Tool system!

View attachment 97303

Expression Variation - Previously, morphs would ease into their target value and stay there for a set time. The Variation system adds a little bit of motion to the held expression. This can add a nice, subtle movement to these expressions that adds a touch of realism (I've exaggerated the effect a bit in the second gif to illustrate it, but it looks...

Read more about this resource...

I'm using your free Silver Expression variant and came here to see what the Plus is all about.
Looks like it adds some really nice features to an already amazing tool!
I'm interested in buying it, but was wondering if it was possible for you to add some user-friendly features...

- The option to more easily add and remove expressions to a bank.
(As it is now, I can either search and add them one by one, which is a pain if I wanna add 40 morphs. Also, I can't remove just one undesired one, but gotta start over or alternatively remove everything up to the undesired one, then add the rest back)
- The ability to have the plugin remember my settings when I load the scene, or to be activatable by a trigger.
(as it is now, I gotta go into the plugin whenever I load my scene and manually load a preset I want. Every time I load a scene it seems to be deactivated and forgets the 1st bank. It remembers the second bank, which is weird and useless)

Thank you for your time and for reading my post!

Back
Top Bottom