Looks Olympia Look + Futa

Ark1F1

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Ark1F1
Ark1F1 submitted a new resource:

Olympia Look + Futa - Come back with your shield, or on it

Hey everyone! I hope you all are well! Enjoy this new look that is Greek/Spartan inspired!

Scroll down for some nice screenshots ;)

Dependencies:

By Dasboot

By WeebUVR

Read more about this resource...

The look looks nice, but no ...

Something's gonna have to be done, what's all these dependencies ??

I wanted to display the content of the meta.json file which indicates the dependencies, but the site did not like ...

1630352554089.png

obviously !!! Almost 1000 dependency lines :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I see all red

1630352292671.png

I think the problem is that to have this look, you have to download all the others ..

1630352415555.png

I wanted to display the content of the meta.json file which indicates the dependencies, but the site did not like ...

View attachment 62418

I see all red

View attachment 62416

I think the problem is that to have this look, you have to download all the others ..

View attachment 62417
I see! Is there a way to fix that? I asked in the discord a few weeks ago, no one really had a answer on how to i think unless i need to do a fresh install?

View attachment 62418

I see all red

View attachment 62416

View attachment 62417
Weirdly enough though, ive never used any acidbubbles timeline stuff to xD I have no idea why its showing all those hahahaha

I see! Is there a way to fix that? I asked in the discord a few weeks ago, no one really had a answer on how to i think unless i need to do a fresh install?

The problem is that if you use a var that needs a dog asset,
while you wanted the cat,
well VAM will tell you your need for the dog, when you don't!

This is what happens for example for the pack: qingfeng. 艾莉 .1

"qingfeng.艾莉.1" : {
"licenseType" : "CC BY",
"dependencies" : {
"MacGruber.PostMagic.3" : {
"licenseType" : "CC BY-SA",
}
},
"DillDoe.Leaf_Fairy.latest" : {
"licenseType" : "CC BY-NC-SA",
}
},
"NoStage3.Hair_Short_Wavy.latest" : {
"licenseType" : "CC BY",
}
},
"vamX.0.9" : {
"missing" : "true",
"licenseType" : "MISSING",
}
},
"KdollMASTA.K_Doll_Mk_5.2" : {
}
},
"kemenate.Morphs.latest" : {
"licenseType" : "FC",
}
},
"KarmageddonVAM.JCModPackv2.latest" : {
}
},
"MacGruber.Life.7" : {
"licenseType" : "CC BY-SA",
}
},
"4lt3r3go.Skin_A.latest" : {
"licenseType" : "CC BY-NC-ND",
}
},
"KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk3(RM).latest" : {
}
},
"Stenzelo_.Dianna_.1" : {
}
},
"Xstatic.Xstatic_particle_pack_#9_Motion_dots.latest" : {
}
}
}
},

You don't want Xstatic.Xstatic_particle_pack_#9_Motion_dots to have fireworks !! you just want the clothing!! Except it's a pack ...
And when you add a pack more a pack more a pack you quickly find yourself with all that :ROFLMAO:

So in this case you are not the creator, you have no choice ...

On the other hand when you have a dependency:
Ark1F1.Violet_Look _ + _ Futa
Who is you, there you can make sure to get only what you need and not get everything ...
Because Ark1F1.Violet_Look _ + _ Futa needs:
  • MacGruber.PostMagic.3
  • NoStage3.Hair_Short_Wavy.latest
  • vamX.0.9
  • KdollMASTA.K_Doll_Mk_5.2
  • kemenate.Morphs.latest
  • KarmageddonVAM.JCModPackv2.latest
  • MacGruber.Life.7
  • 4lt3r3go.Skin_A.latest
  • KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk3 (RM) .latest
  • Stenzelo_.Dianna_.1
  • Xstatic.Xstatic_particle_pack_ # 9_Motion_dots.latest
I'm not sure you need all this for your new model

You also have a dependency on Ark1F1.Olivia Update + Futa_Look.1 and Ark1F1.Both_Ferns_for_Ross.latest

Last edited:
start-speaking_in_general :unsure:

Out of curiousity did quick peek inside meta (i usually avoid free external hosting, that's how people hide/avoid dependencies tab).
There is promo link inside package if people wanna promote stuff, also there is extra promote/support link when uploading (bellow download link).

Some people (IN GENERAL) just can't use common sense when it comes to packaging & plugins (for example).
If you use timeline or postmagic/essentials, it's best to use original package as reference (instead of old/local/extacted files/some other package).
It's not that hard to check scene/preset to see where plugin is loaded/coming from (original package or some other bs).

Sometimes is asking too much to mouseover that "cube" to check origin package (of clothing/hairstyle/etc).
Unless there is none, at that point you are effectively redistributing (making dupes).

stop-speaking_in_general

Plugins from "whatever" package can easily pull extra dependencies (as shown in spoiler bellow).
Quick search only for first dependency qingfeng.艾莉.1 inside Olympia + Futa Final.json scene
result=single hit, a single plugin (but 13 dependencies worth plugin)

CommonSense.jpg

MacGruber_SuperResolution.cs is part of MacGruber.Essentials ? right?

didn't look too much into other links (like well known Wolverine333 mess)...

...but Ark1F1.Violet_Look_+_Futa.1 sub-dependencies are above them all
ONLY because of hairstyle (Roac fringe neat 2.vam) (also resulting in extra duplicate) :rolleyes:

So in this case you are not the creator, you have no choice ...

On the other hand when you have a dependency:
Ark1F1.Violet_Look _ + _ Futa
Who is you, there you can make sure to get only what you need and not get everything ...
Because Ark1F1.Violet_Look _ + _ Futa needs:
  • MacGruber.PostMagic.3
  • NoStage3.Hair_Short_Wavy.latest
  • vamX.0.9
  • KdollMASTA.K_Doll_Mk_5.2
  • kemenate.Morphs.latest
  • KarmageddonVAM.JCModPackv2.latest
  • MacGruber.Life.7
  • 4lt3r3go.Skin_A.latest
  • KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk3 (RM) .latest
  • Stenzelo_.Dianna_.1
  • Xstatic.Xstatic_particle_pack_ # 9_Motion_dots.latest
I'm not sure you need all this for your new model

You also have a dependency on Ark1F1.Olivia Update + Futa_Look.1 and Ark1F1.Both_Ferns_for_Ross.latest
start-speaking_in_general :unsure:

Out of curiousity did quick peek inside meta (i usually avoid free external hosting, that's how people hide/avoid dependencies tab).
There is promo link inside package if people wanna promote stuff, also there is extra promote/support link when uploading (bellow download link).

Some people (IN GENERAL) just can't use common sense when it comes to packaging & plugins (for example).
If you use timeline or postmagic/essentials, it's best to use original package as reference (instead of old/local/extacted files/some other package).
It's not that hard to check scene/preset to see where plugin is loaded/coming from (original package or some other bs).

Sometimes is asking too much to mouseover that "cube" to check origin package (of clothing/hairstyle/etc).
Unless there is none, at that point you are effectively redistributing (making dupes).

stop-speaking_in_general

Plugins from "whatever" package can easily pull extra dependencies (as shown in spoiler bellow).
Quick search only for first dependency qingfeng.艾莉.1 inside Olympia + Futa Final.json scene
result=single hit, a single plugin (but 13 dependencies worth plugin)

View attachment 62433

MacGruber_SuperResolution.cs is part of MacGruber.Essentials ? right?

didn't look too much into other links (like well known Wolverine333 mess)...

...but Ark1F1.Violet_Look_+_Futa.1 sub-dependencies are above them all
ONLY because of hairstyle (Roac fringe neat 2.vam) (also resulting in extra duplicate) :rolleyes:
So how would I go about fixing this to make sure it doesnt happen again?

So how would I go about fixing this to make sure it doesnt happen again?
I know many users have old clients (pre-var stuff),
but as for hairstyles...most (like 90%) of old hairstyles are ported to var, you just have to look for update or alternative
(unless you wanna re-upload other peoples work and make duplicates for other users)
True, there are few lazy creators that can't spare 5min to revisit old hairstyles (no disrespect).

In my example above you used hairstyle from Ark1F1.Violet_Look_+_Futa.1
(and that also pulled all dependencies from that package).

so for fixing this particular dependency and avoiding it you can:
a) either download actual .var package and re-edit scene and presets "the normal way" (inside client, equip correct hairstyle,save,update your package)
b) manually editing scene.json and vap preset to point to correct package (instead Ark1F1.Violet_Look_+_Futa.1)

look over
-gZg-7g4YgAnPwhp1oMhZn7jHFj9NorktQyJArI3vV2lRx4a6NZTleAuMnuXoT9Lv9JlVpFNolTPXBGBQf3ecD9cYiBW2rV310faClBOMp_NO58JXbUT82crO0gfYV733qQS4O0C
on equiped stuff (clothing, hairstyles, morphs) and you can get info from what package it is.
If there is no pink background with cube, it's local content (same with blue/yellow morphs).

This is the error I get.

!> Hair item Wolverine333.maria2_0_2.latest:/Custom/Hair/Female/Roac/Hairparts/Rfringe1.vam is missing
!> Clothing item CosmicFTW.Clothes_Faertara_Set.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/CosmicFTW/Faertara_BootL/Faertara_BootL.vam is missing
!> Clothing item CosmicFTW.Clothes_Faertara_Set.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/CosmicFTW/Faertara_BootR/Faertara_BootR.vam is missing
!> Plugin file qingfeng.艾莉.1:/Custom/Scripts/截图/MacGruber_SuperResolution.cs does not exist

What bothers me the most is the missing hair parts for the female ver. If you can add it to the var pls. The maria look provided wolverine is not var & is just a complete disaster of way too many files in a zip file.

The clothing boots by Cosmicftw I could not find...

The MacGruber SuperResolution I have but you appear to be using a version that was packaged by someone else? This one doesn't matter. If you can just fix the missing hair parts im good with that one.

Last edited:
This is the error I get.

!> Hair item Wolverine333.maria2_0_2.latest:/Custom/Hair/Female/Roac/Hairparts/Rfringe1.vam is missing
!> Clothing item CosmicFTW.Clothes_Faertara_Set.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/CosmicFTW/Faertara_BootL/Faertara_BootL.vam is missing
!> Clothing item CosmicFTW.Clothes_Faertara_Set.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/CosmicFTW/Faertara_BootR/Faertara_BootR.vam is missing
!> Plugin file qingfeng.艾莉.1:/Custom/Scripts/截图/MacGruber_SuperResolution.cs does not exist

What bothers me the most is the missing hair parts for the female ver. If you can add it to the var pls. The maria look provided wolverine is not var & is just a complete disaster of way too many files in a zip file.

The clothing by Cosmicftw I could not find it so its most likely paywalled...?

The MacGruber SuperResolution I have but you appear to be using a version that was packaged by someone else. This one doesn't matter. If you can just fix the missing hair parts im good with that one.

I see! Check dms!

hi, would you please consider adding anus texture for her futa variant as well ? i might be the only one to ask for this but it really bothers me that a lot of futa and gay content creators for vam do such a great job of creating and converting very detailed looks with high res textures, penis normal maps and all that stuff, but hardly none of them ( excepted Splinevr but most of his stuff is paid ) bother to add this but yet pretty much every female look has this simple feature ?
you would be doing god's work if you add that :LOL:

hi, would you please consider adding anus texture for her futa variant as well ? i might be the only one to ask for this but it really bothers me that a lot of futa and gay content creators for vam do such a great job of creating and converting very detailed looks with high res textures, penis normal maps and all that stuff, but hardly none of them ( excepted Splinevr but most of his stuff is paid ) bother to add this but yet pretty much every female look has this simple feature ?
you would be doing god's work if you add that :LOL:
Appreciate the post, unfortunately I have very basic knowledge when it comes to textures, but the textures on the FUTA are actually VR Rens. I think he still does texture work. And even WeebuVR also does his own texture work to! I'd send both of them a message and see if they're able to assist on you request!

Appreciate the post, unfortunately I have very basic knowledge when it comes to textures, but the textures on the FUTA are actually VR Rens. I think he still does texture work. And even WeebuVR also does his own texture work to! I'd send both of them a message and see if they're able to assist on you request!

Big thanks to you ! I love weebu's texture but i barely use them because of this

Back
Top Bottom