Old Speedway Garage

Assets Old Speedway Garage

Broshido

Reactions
Patreon
senorcafe
Broshido submitted a new resource:

Old Speedway Garage - Building based on old garage from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway

A free garage asset I converted in unity from sketchfab. I'm still new to unity so I may have overlooked to add texture for the screwdriver and mallet and didn't notice until after I finished packaging everything. The assetbundle file is attached separately from the scene in case you want to load the CUA in yourself.

I used NoStage3's UnityAsset Vamifier (https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/unityassetvamifier.478/) and played around with the settings in the attached .var scene...

Read more about this resource...

Why did you upload the assetbundle separately from the VAR? There's not much point having an asset VAR if you don't actually put the asset into it.

Why did you upload the assetbundle separately from the VAR? There's not much point having an asset VAR if you don't actually put the asset into it.

It was my first asset upload and at the time I kept it seperate in case anyone wanted it that way for whatever reason. All of my other releases I've included the asset within the VAR, I just never came back to update this release.

This doesn't work in VR. The problem might be that you've not done the VR settings. In Unity, do Edit/ProjectSettings/Player/OtherSettings then Color Space Linear and XR Settings VR support and single pass.

This doesn't work in VR. The problem might be that you've not done the VR settings. In Unity, do Edit/ProjectSettings/Player/OtherSettings then Color Space Linear and XR Settings VR support and single pass.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention! This garage is one of the first assets I exported from unity, so I would like to revisit this resource to fix it up for VR.
My current schedule is pretty busy, so I won't be able to work on this until after May. However, the .fbx is still available on Sketchfab if you would like to try it in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom