Question Nipples!

55stranger33

Reactions
I'm familiar with the tricky of hiding nipples via a morph to prevent them from clipping through a t-shirt. Is there any way to get the cloth to actually fit/deform around the nipple so that it looks more realistic and you retain the nipples - a bit closer to reality?

Failing that, is there is a good way to have the morph reversed as soon as the tshirt is removed?

If the clothing is sim enabled I like to use cloth grab spheres to pull the cloth over the nipple and then parent link the sphere to the nipple control.

Upvote 0
I'm familiar with the tricky of hiding nipples via a morph to prevent them from clipping through a t-shirt. Is there any way to get the cloth to actually fit/deform around the nipple so that it looks more realistic and you retain the nipples - a bit closer to reality?

Failing that, is there is a good way to have the morph reversed as soon as the tshirt is removed?
Are you using the nippleClippingReducer plugin? That automates the applying/removing nipple flattening morphs.

The issue with the nipples clipping through in the first place is due to the mesh on the clothing over the nipple not being dense enough to deform around the nipple. There's no way to fix that, short of altering the clothing mesh before importing the clothing to Vam.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom