Question busty looks with small nipples?

mggyee133

Reactions
Guessing it's skin scaling thing, but most of the looks I see that are bust have giant nipples/areolas. Are there ways to make these smaller? If not, are there looks/skins that work for bustier models?

Guessing it's skin scaling thing, but most of the looks I see that are bust have giant nipples/areolas. Are there ways to make these smaller? If not, are there looks/skins that work for bustier models?

+1 - I feel that, every nipple has it's fan, but I prefer aesthetics of smaller ones.
Tbh I cannot say, if it's BuiltIn Morph or not, but for me usually "Areola Size" + "Nipple Size" gives the tools to adjust that stuff.

Lmk if that's avbl to you, if not I'd try to dive into the ocean of Addons I'm making my VAM struggle with, to see which ressource I got there

Upvote 0
+1 - I feel that, every nipple has it's fan, but I prefer aesthetics of smaller ones.
Tbh I cannot say, if it's BuiltIn Morph or not, but for me usually "Areola Size" + "Nipple Size" gives the tools to adjust that stuff.

Lmk if that's avbl to you, if not I'd try to dive into the ocean of Addons I'm making my VAM struggle with, to see which ressource I got there
Didn't even think to see if there were morphs for that... found a few that seem to work decently, thanks!

Upvote 0
one morph i'd like to see is those thin horizontal neck lines/ folds under the chin on the neck. they can be made with textures but a morph would be cool to have. haven't seen one yet, but been looking. there are a lot of cool morphs though, and honestly 99% of what you can think of you can stumble across eventually.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom