Nicole Cavariz

Looks Nicole Cavariz

boyavam

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
boyavam
Hey @boyavam , I really appreciate what you've done because I was waiting for this one for sooooo long, but I've got to say, knowing who this is meant to be I'm not sure it's as close as it could be. Something feels off, but I can't tell what. Do you have plans to revisit this one at all?

Hey @boyavam , I really appreciate what you've done because I was waiting for this one for sooooo long, but I've got to say, knowing who this is meant to be I'm not sure it's as close as it could be. Something feels off, but I can't tell what. Do you have plans to revisit this one at all?
Hey jsimms, first of all, thank you.

For sure, if it can make the look better ill do it. I wanna hear more, feel free to DM me or reply to this if you have list of suggestions of what could be improved. Thanks!

Hey jsimms, first of all, thank you.

For sure, if it can make the look better ill do it. I wanna hear more, feel free to DM me or reply to this if you have list of suggestions of what could be improved. Thanks!
Awesome, I've just sent you a list of improvements with reference material for each point :)

Back
Top Bottom