NEXT
atani updated NEXT with a new update entry:

Optimising triggers and sex acts (breaking change)

Triggers:
A few repeated triggers were moved to another trigger group that is also triggered. These have no visual effects on the scene but makes the trigger structure leaner and is simpler to add new animations like intros.

Sex actions:

There's a breaking change if you use quickplaces I've shared. I'll be updating them soon to account for this, but the new versions will not be compatible anymore with the 2023...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fixing my poorly made assumptions and a 25% FPS boost

I added a HUD which shows footage from 3 cameras in the scene when you're possessing a person.
And then I made a general assumption:
  • If the cameras are not actively showing footage on the screen, the FPS impact will be almost non-existent like the atom is off

Fucked Up Oops GIF by CBS

No wonder my computer was trying to take off ✈️

25% FPS...

9 sex actions!!!! and more

9 sex actions in total

I've been meaning to make a cowgirl animation, but all my attempts suuuuuucked!!!!
This time suddenly things worked out better than I expected. Still not as good as mocappers make them, but for a keyframed one, it's not bad at all.

But it's not just cowgirl, I made 2 more at the same time. These were some quite prolific couple of days :sneaky:

More things...

Minor updates and a fix

There was nothing very wrong in the previous version, but the changes are worthwhile to make a new version:
  • random sex animation button
  • missing butt slaps triggers in AudioUI toggle
  • quickspeech toggle in Audio UI
  • slight camera positioning in Stand
  • removed trigger that could break resetting to a random pose

hello, amazing work as always. I have a audio file for an intro (from one of your old scene). How do I set up the intro? (I noticed you add in the INTRO button).

hello, amazing work as always. I have a audio file for an intro (from one of your old scene). How do I set up the intro? (I noticed you add in the INTRO button).
Thanks.
The button there is for convenience and consistency when intro animations are created in Timeline and the template saved as a new scene. The template doesn't include any intros, but you can see this example on a scene made with the template that has a intro animation.

If you intend to use the template as a new scene of yours and include a intro animation, you first need to make that animation. I sugest making a new segment called Intro for example. If you don't know how to make animations in Timeline or in other ways, then you need to learn first. It takes some time but it's a great feeling creating something by yourself.

If you instead mean that the audio you have is a quickspeech audiobundle, like this one, then that's to be used during the sex acts and is unrelated to intro animations.

Sorry, I seem to have missed this and had no notification.

Hopefully it's fixed on the new update. I think it is.
yeah, it is, an issue i found is that setting the penis size slider at max makes it clip out a lot in cowgirl animation

yeah, it is, an issue i found is that setting the penis size slider at max makes it clip out a lot in cowgirl animation
Good to know.
Yeah, maximum size will bring possible clipping and other issues. I tried to balance it but there's too many factors to can lead to that, even not penetrating in the first place. It's the price to pay for XXXL dongs in VaM and dynamic body movements, I guess.

You can try to go into TIMELINE to fix the girl's hip position, it might reduce some of the clippings.

Thanks.
The button there is for convenience and consistency when intro animations are created in Timeline and the template saved as a new scene. The template doesn't include any intros, but you can see this example on a scene made with the template that has a intro animation.

If you intend to use the template as a new scene of yours and include a intro animation, you first need to make that animation. I sugest making a new segment called Intro for example. If you don't know how to make animations in Timeline or in other ways, then you need to learn first. It takes some time but it's a great feeling creating something by yourself.

If you instead mean that the audio you have is a quickspeech audiobundle, like this one, then that's to be used during the sex acts and is unrelated to intro animations.
Oh nice, thank you, I'm still learning timeline little by little, I know how to create a new segment with a new INTRO animation. But I haven't try to connect an animation with a TRIGGER button yet.

Triggers in Timeline are the same as triggers anywhere else. For that you need to add a trigger track to be able to keyframe when they are meant to exist.
Check the Male animations for examples, they almost always have a trigger track.

What audio do you have? Is it sound files or a audio assetbundle?

Triggers in Timeline are the same as triggers anywhere else. For that you need to add a trigger track to be able to keyframe when they are meant to exist.
Check the Male animations for examples, they almost always have a trigger track.

What audio do you have? Is it sound files or a audio assetbundle?
assetbundle, i got from one of your old scene, thanks for the help, i'll play around with it.

If it's to be used for a intro scene, load the assetbundle in the SoundFromAB plugin in the Female atom, number 12 I think.
Then in the Timeline Intro segment you create, use triggers to this plugin to PlaySpecifi: Female > #12 soundfromab > PlaySpecific...

If it's to be used for a intro scene, load the assetbundle in the SoundFromAB plugin in the Female atom, number 12 I think.
Then in the Timeline Intro segment you create, use triggers to this plugin to PlaySpecifi: Female > #12 soundfromab > PlaySpecific...
oh i already got all that (even edited the CONTROL MISC to connect with the INTRO), i simply just imported the INTRO animation from your JURASSIC scene.
But I'm having problem try to figure out how to add a button trigger on to the main UI to start the INTRO.
I have no clue how to edit your the main UI (the one that start sex animation and everything else).
I click INTRO button and it says NO INTRO, how do I rename that and trigger with the INTRO animation I created?

There's a atom in the centre of the UI area called UIOptions. This has several VAMStory Actions plugins, these create the UI for Body, Audio, etc. Go to the last one, Intro UI.
Here, just change the action from TEXT to BUTTON, and add a name besides "no intro". The Button type already includes a trigger that will call for the "intro1 pose" action in ControlMisc, so you probably don't have to do anything else. If something's off, check the ControlMisc Director triggers and fix any.

I've search all the atom that in the scene, but I don't see UIOptions anywhere. Would you be able to send me a screenshot to shows exactly where the atom is?
The only atom I see is the UI control atom, but there's no plugin to set up the INTRO.

I've search all the atom that in the scene, but I don't see UIOptions anywhere. Would you be able to send me a screenshot to shows exactly where the atom is?
The only atom I see is the UI control atom, but there's no plugin to set up the INTRO.
No worries. I updated a picture on the resource description (template scene overview) to show UIOptions location and other meaningful ones.

Back
Top Bottom