Question New in VAM

JavierTheOne

Reactions
Twitter
JavierTheOneSFM
Patreon
JavierTheOne
Hi, I'm new to Virt A Mate. And I've been watching tutorials on YouTube. But of course on YT there are no tutorials for what I'm looking for. Which I will tell you below.

-How to make animations.
-How to put scenarios. I've seen that there are the walls that you can put an image on. I'm not talking about enviroments. I have seen that in several scenes they put them and I don't know how to do it. Since I am looking for it but I don't get anything.
-How to pass models to Virt A Mate. If someone knows of a guide it would help me a lot.

Making animations is not a simple thing, you probably need more time to get acquainted with VAM, adding atoms, etc, before you jump to this.
See the Wiki above for a lot of information and the guides section in Resources.

Upvote 0
" -How to pass models to Virt A Mate. If someone knows of a guide it would help me a lot. "

Can you be more specific? Do you mean models from Virt a Mate hub or from other sources like DAZ3D? Or do you mean models between scene's?

As for adding images in a scene, you can add a ImagePanel in your scene. You open the "add atom menu" (The light blue cube icon) go to "misc", select "ImagePanel" and click on "Add Atom." After that, go to the "select" menu (green arrow icon, below the add atom menu), and select "ImagePanel" and then "control." Now you have the control ImagePanel open, and from there, you can import a image in your scene.

You can drag the picture anywhere you want. Just place it infront a wall, and you have a picture on a wall. If you have expierences in Photoshop, then maybe you can create your own wall textures.

As for the animations, I have no idea myself. I do have a VR headset and Kinect for body tracking, but I never tried in VAM to make my own animations. It's a big process and it takes time to learn it. There are tons of helpful video's on YouTube and helpful plugins.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom