• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Nevermore Academy

Scenes Nevermore Academy

atani updated Nevermore Academy with a new update entry:

A foursome scene, or more precisely a 3.05 persons scene 😁

This scene brings all the revised 2023 template features and is finally Hub hosted

The environment previously used was not hub hosted - a pity - so I decided instead to make my own. In the act, I found that replacing the CUA environment with the new one managed to save a whopping 10 to 15 FPS, which in a 3 persons scene is pure gold.

Want to use themed outfits?

Read the quickdress...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The look on the female. Seem wrong and not like your pictures.
They both nude.
The male looks like a standard male also.

Anyway, I can fix this?

Skærmbillede 2023-12-29 121940.png

I just load my models and it works fine this way.

Last edited:
The look on the female. Seem wrong and not like your pictures.
They both nude.
The male looks like a standard male also.

Anyway, I can fix this?

I just load my models and it works fine this way.

I'll copy what's in the main page description as they answer your questions:
  • latest VaM 1.22.0.3
  • built-in female appearances: use your own appearance presets (addendum: also the male)
  • facial expression options
  • several body and actions customizations in the menuUI
  • usable with any quickdress, quickspeech, quickmusic VARs you may have (see further down)
  • Embody Passenger is activated on load when using a VR headset, toggable in the main UI
  • FFM scene: 3 persons (FPS killer)
  • built using the revised 2023 FFM Template
  • persons scale is 1 for easier replacing
  • when you change appearance or clothing press the button clean fluids to merge-load the fluid clothing back
  • ambience music included and playing from the quickmusic atom
  • recommended use of a quickdress VAR which includes several outfits for both characters (see further down)
And below the pictures:
Screenshots do not include appearances shown and were taken using MacGruber's Supershot plugin

I'll copy what's in the main page description as they answer your questions:
  • latest VaM 1.22.0.3
  • built-in female appearances: use your own appearance presets (addendum: also the male)
  • facial expression options
  • several body and actions customizations in the menuUI
  • usable with any quickdress, quickspeech, quickmusic VARs you may have (see further down)
  • Embody Passenger is activated on load when using a VR headset, toggable in the main UI
  • FFM scene: 3 persons (FPS killer)
  • built using the revised 2023 FFM Template
  • persons scale is 1 for easier replacing
  • when you change appearance or clothing press the button clean fluids to merge-load the fluid clothing back
  • ambience music included and playing from the quickmusic atom
  • recommended use of a quickdress VAR which includes several outfits for both characters (see further down)
And below the pictures:
Screenshots do not include appearances shown and were taken using MacGruber's Supershot plugin
Ah, so you mean i had to read the description ;)o_O:p

atani updated Nevermore Academy with a new update entry:

Minor mistake in the Table position

The FFM template was missing some triggers to enable and control the TableUI/2 thrust randomizer plugin (#3). As this scene is based on that template it carried the mistake alongside.
Corrected now.

I've also adjusted the females "close" positions to not headbutt the male if he's also in the "close" position and slight head position variations for each female.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The various UI are made with hazmhox's VAMStory plugin. They don't work if the scene is frozen and you need the latest plugin and VaM versions.

Wednesday and Enid are bald and naked. I downloaded the VAR filed for both from the link, and it ain't working. I don't get it. And even though I put the Wednesday and Enid VAR in the AddOnPackages folder I can't access the Look or Person preset for them.

Last edited:
Is there anyone who can walk someone through this specific scene? I got the VAR files and I've clicked every single preset and they only have Wednesdays dresses, and cat ears. They only have Enid's uniform, colorful outfit, and cat whiskers. None of the presets have the hair, skin, faces, and so forth for Enid or Wednesday. Why not just pack that all in with the scene so it's all there perfectly? Can anyone walk me through what is wrong here?

I think I'll be qualified enough to help you on this scene ;)

First off, the persons used are nude and with built-in skins. This is written several times on the description and just a couple of posts above your reply is someone asking about that.
The link inside the description (quickdress section) is for clothes, not for appearances. This is also accompanied by extensive information, please read it.

Why don't I include all the clothing presets and appearance presets in the scene VAR? Because I don't want to force you to use specific clothes or looks and download a bunch of stuff you may not want.
I give you full freedom to pick any look and any outfits you want for this scene, they'll all work. The quickdress VAR is a bonus clothing system that you can use, completely optional.
There's at least 3 or 4 Wednesdays/Enids around from several creators. I don't want to force you to use just one of them, instead I made the scene open for you to use any you want. Heck, you don't even have to follow the theme, use it for any other looks, music, whatever you want.

I think I'll be qualified enough to help you on this scene ;)

First off, the persons used are nude and with built-in skins. This is written several times on the description and just a couple of posts above your reply is someone asking about that.
The link inside the description (quickdress section) is for clothes, not for appearances. This is also accompanied by extensive information, please read it.

Why don't I include all the clothing presets and appearance presets in the scene VAR? Because I don't want to force you to use specific clothes or looks and download a bunch of stuff you may not want.
I give you full freedom to pick any look and any outfits you want for this scene, they'll all work. The quickdress VAR is a bonus clothing system that you can use, completely optional.
There's at least 3 or 4 Wednesdays/Enids around from several creators. I don't want to force you to use just one of them, instead I made the scene open for you to use any you want. Heck, you don't even have to follow the theme, use it for any other looks, music, whatever you want.
Yes, I read above. Where is the appearances you have in your photos? I think those appearances are spot on and the best looking and would like to have them myself.

Yes, I read above. Where is the appearances you have in your photos? I think those appearances are spot on and the best looking and would like to have them myself.
The scene doesn't provide the appearances for the reasons above, but you can get them on my website and a lot more stuff if you're interested. In there I share the presets as vap files only, you'll need to get the dependencies (free and paid) yourself and have to read the vap text or error log when loaded to know which you need.

The scene doesn't provide the appearances for the reasons above, but you can get them on my website and a lot more stuff if you're interested. In there I share the presets as vap files only, you'll need to get the dependencies (free and paid) yourself and have to read the vap text or error log when loaded to know which you need.
Yeah, I downloaded the file for Enid on your site. It's not in appearance presets, not in looks presets, and not even in control and physics preset or even general. It's not a scene that I have to export to an appearance preset like some looks are. It's in my addon folder and yet it's not there at the same time (meaning it's in the folder but doesn't show up in the program). So, I have no clue. I'll just give up on Enid. I found a good Wednesday. It shows up under every preset and no matter where I try to load it it says the path can't be opened. I put it in the Addon folder like everything else I get but it can't be opened.

Last edited:
A appearance preset is in Characters > Fantasy > appearance button. It is a appearance preset. Move the appearance preset to where it should be in Custom/Atom/Person/Appearance.

A appearance preset is in Characters > Fantasy > appearance button. It is a appearance preset. Move the appearance preset to where it should be in Custom/Atom/Person/Appearance.
Okay, that's the first time I ever had to do it that way. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom