Reactions
Website
atani12.gitlab.io
atani submitted a new resource:

Nevermore Academy - Welcoming Sex Outcasts of all kinks for over 200 years

🏫 Nevermore Academy 😈
Welcoming Sex Outcasts of all kinks for over 200 years

Scene with built-in appearances, use your own appearance presets

If you didn't see the above sentence but you see this one, then look up and read it now.

Welcome all newcomers to the Nevermore Academy

As newly enrolled students of this academy, we...

Read more about this resource...

atani updated Nevermore Academy with a new update entry:

Oopsie, now it's good

Not even a minute and noticed something was missing :oops:

It's fixed now.

Unfortunately I also just noticed that the environment is not Hub hosted, but it does have a Hub page:

There goes my Hub-hosted tag 😥

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is that a person? What I find searching online is of a serial killer.
I don't do lookalikes, don't have the skills to do anything decent.

for whatever reason any time i load this scene or cockzilla it doesnt load the ui, so i cant do anything. know a way to fix this?

You need VaM >1.21 as it uses the VAMStory plugin.
If you have 1.21 or higher and the VAMStory plugin, do let me know and we'll try to figure out why it doesn't show.

atani updated Nevermore Academy with a new update entry:

Naturalis error for Hub version is now fixed - sorry

Turns out I made a mistake and Naturalis was broken for those on version 15 of the plugin, the free Hub version. Sorry, folks 🤦‍♂️
It was a simple fix, but we all want bouncing titties from the start, right?

I've set the Naturalis dependency on a strict version (15) to prevent those on higher versions to have the problem in reverse.

Thank you for reporting this problem @KyloMan34
Please report any problems you may face so that I can fix the resources at fault.

Read the rest of this update entry...

You need VaM >1.21 as it uses the VAMStory plugin.
If you have 1.21 or higher and the VAMStory plugin, do let me know and we'll try to figure out why it doesn't show.
Hi, I have the same problem, no ui buttons. VaM 1.21.1, VAMStory 23.
Log:
Compile of hazmhox.vamstory.23:/Custom/Scripts/VAMStory/vamstory_director.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `VAMStoryDirectorPlugin.VAMStoryDirector.EventTrigger' does not contain a definition for `HasActionsWithActiveTimers' and no extension method `HasActionsWithActiveTimers' of type `VAMStoryDirectorPlugin.VAMStoryDirector.EventTrigger' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [812, 13]

The VAMStory resource description is saying it needs the latest VaM version. I don't know if it needs the absolute latest - 1.22.0.3 - but 1.21 seems to be not enough.
The only way to use my most recent scenes is to update VaM to 1.22, which is something already written on this resource's requirements section of the description page.

Is that a person? What I find searching online is of a serial killer.
I don't do lookalikes, don't have the skills to do anything decent.
Bs, and it’s umm kellie eemper from unbreakable and she was on the office. You could totes do her

The VAMStory resource description is saying it needs the latest VaM version. I don't know if it needs the absolute latest - 1.22.0.3 - but 1.21 seems to be not enough.
The only way to use my most recent scenes is to update VaM to 1.22, which is something already written on this resource's requirements section of the description page.
im using vam 1.22 and i still get this issue every time

Maybe you have a lower numbered version or you blocked the plugin from working. I tested this on a clean and latest VaM version, the plugin works.
Earlier VAMStory versions worked with VaM 1.21, and then at some point required 1.22.

Try creating a new scene, add a empty atom, load in the plugins a VAMStory Actions instance. Does it work there?

Do you plan on adding a ride/cowgirl position to this/your scenes? Maybe with a closer optional variaton?

Yes, I do plan to add a cowgirl position because who doesn't want bouncing boobies close to the face?
Unfortunately I haven't yet made one that I'm happy with the result, it's WIP.

Yes, I do plan to add a cowgirl position because who doesn't want bouncing boobies close to the face?
Unfortunately I haven't yet made one that I'm happy with the result, it's WIP.
Awesome! Really looking forwards to this. Your scenes are hands down one of the best free scenes on the hub. Simple but awesome.
But I don't get the custom voice to work, maybe Iam stupid. Haven't tested the latest versions yet but is it possible to implement voices from the start or is there a licence issiue that you are not allowed to do that?

The custom voices are an optional feature that require you to have suitable audio according to my quickspeech guide.
I recently shared one pack, the american preset pack, that you can use that one on the scene or any other scene based on my 2023 template:

The voices don't really suit the people in this themed scene, but you're free to use them.
If you like my latest scenes and are interested in making AI generated speech catered to your interests, I would definitely advise you to see check out 11 labs, that's where I made the preset pack voices, or similar platforms. If you make audios you can then convert them to a assetbundle, see the relevant section in my quickspeech guide, and if you structure them like I am using them then you can use them on all my template based scenes.
Making a assetbundle is really easy, trust me, and I currently have around 50 audio collections to use in my scenes, giving them a huge variety for the same scene :)

The custom voices are an optional feature that require you to have suitable audio according to my quickspeech guide.
I recently shared one pack, the american preset pack, that you can use that one on the scene or any other scene based on my 2023 template:

The voices don't really suit the people in this themed scene, but you're free to use them.
If you like my latest scenes and are interested in making AI generated speech catered to your interests, I would definitely advise you to see check out 11 labs, that's where I made the preset pack voices, or similar platforms. If you make audios you can then convert them to a assetbundle, see the relevant section in my quickspeech guide, and if you structure them like I am using them then you can use them on all my template based scenes.
Making a assetbundle is really easy, trust me, and I currently have around 50 audio collections to use in my scenes, giving them a huge variety for the same scene :)
Make a stepfanie kramer please

Last edited:
can you whip something up also maybe a patricia richardson because theres none of her around and thats rude because she is milfy. Okay let me talk to anonchunk at your behest

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom