Nevermore Academy

Scenes Nevermore Academy

atani updated Nevermore Academy with a new update entry:

A foursome scene, or more precisely a 3.05 persons scene 😁

This scene brings all the revised 2023 template features and is finally Hub hosted

The environment previously used was not hub hosted - a pity - so I decided instead to make my own. In the act, I found that replacing the CUA environment with the new one managed to save a whopping 10 to 15 FPS, which in a 3 persons scene is pure gold.

Want to use themed outfits?

Read the quickdress...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The look on the female. Seem wrong and not like your pictures.
They both nude.
The male looks like a standard male also.

Anyway, I can fix this?

Skærmbillede 2023-12-29 121940.png

I just load my models and it works fine this way.

Last edited:
The look on the female. Seem wrong and not like your pictures.
They both nude.
The male looks like a standard male also.

Anyway, I can fix this?

I just load my models and it works fine this way.

I'll copy what's in the main page description as they answer your questions:
  • latest VaM 1.22.0.3
  • built-in female appearances: use your own appearance presets (addendum: also the male)
  • facial expression options
  • several body and actions customizations in the menuUI
  • usable with any quickdress, quickspeech, quickmusic VARs you may have (see further down)
  • Embody Passenger is activated on load when using a VR headset, toggable in the main UI
  • FFM scene: 3 persons (FPS killer)
  • built using the revised 2023 FFM Template
  • persons scale is 1 for easier replacing
  • when you change appearance or clothing press the button clean fluids to merge-load the fluid clothing back
  • ambience music included and playing from the quickmusic atom
  • recommended use of a quickdress VAR which includes several outfits for both characters (see further down)
And below the pictures:
Screenshots do not include appearances shown and were taken using MacGruber's Supershot plugin

I'll copy what's in the main page description as they answer your questions:
  • latest VaM 1.22.0.3
  • built-in female appearances: use your own appearance presets (addendum: also the male)
  • facial expression options
  • several body and actions customizations in the menuUI
  • usable with any quickdress, quickspeech, quickmusic VARs you may have (see further down)
  • Embody Passenger is activated on load when using a VR headset, toggable in the main UI
  • FFM scene: 3 persons (FPS killer)
  • built using the revised 2023 FFM Template
  • persons scale is 1 for easier replacing
  • when you change appearance or clothing press the button clean fluids to merge-load the fluid clothing back
  • ambience music included and playing from the quickmusic atom
  • recommended use of a quickdress VAR which includes several outfits for both characters (see further down)
And below the pictures:
Screenshots do not include appearances shown and were taken using MacGruber's Supershot plugin
Ah, so you mean i had to read the description ;)o_O:p

atani updated Nevermore Academy with a new update entry:

Minor mistake in the Table position

The FFM template was missing some triggers to enable and control the TableUI/2 thrust randomizer plugin (#3). As this scene is based on that template it carried the mistake alongside.
Corrected now.

I've also adjusted the females "close" positions to not headbutt the male if he's also in the "close" position and slight head position variations for each female.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The various UI are made with hazmhox's VAMStory plugin. They don't work if the scene is frozen and you need the latest plugin and VaM versions.

Back
Top Bottom