• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Nata Futa

Looks Nata Futa 1

You can get it working (though less endowed) by Nata Futa.json in the var. In a text editor search for "Jacinta" and the first two instances are redundant because the same resource is already included and listed nearby. The third one can be copied over from CosmicFTW.Look_Jacinta_Twins.1.var. Then remove the excess dependency from meta.json. It should now load with fewer errors.

I went back after writing the first paragraph and added a vamtaco.AutoCock.3.var dependency to fix the last error. Since I was having the same error with Cindy Futa I corrected it, and then noticed that the Cindy one had an extra section labeled "plugin#0_vamtaco.AutoCock" after the textures, that wasn't found in Nata. After copying it over to Nata she's back up to size.

Last edited:
Im sorry about these errors I just saw this thread. The early days of VAR packaging was a headache, I have no idea how the dependencies got in there and some no matter what I did would not go away even when starting from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom