Draenei Futa

Looks Draenei Futa

The skin doesn't seem to be loading for me. I should move this file to scenes and just load or am I missing something? Looks amazing btw :)

The skin doesn't seem to be loading for me. I should move this file to scenes and just load or am I missing something? Looks amazing btw :)
did you get all the addon packs?
place everything that is .var into your AddonPackages folder

The skin file is no longer available :( Would it be possible to re upload? This look is SO amazing
The skin addon was there, but the hair was actually missing. i placed correct link and all should work now.

Hey, sorry to bother you with likely the most basic of basic questions, but I just got my VR setup yesterday so I'm brand new to VaM. Where do I put the Draenei file itself? This looks great, I just can't figure out how to actually get it into my game.

Hey, sorry to bother you with likely the most basic of basic questions, but I just got my VR setup yesterday so I'm brand new to VaM. Where do I put the Draenei file itself? This looks great, I just can't figure out how to actually get it into my game.
place everything that is .var to your Addonspackages folder
and .vac to your saves folder.

Then load the .vac as a scene and save the model as appearnce preset for use in other scenes.

place everything that is .var to your Addonspackages folder
and .vac to your saves folder.

Then load the .vac as a scene and save the model as appearnce preset for use in other scenes.

I think what both me and Cereliona is struggling with is that when you press download, you get a file just called "Draenei" with no file extension, so it is kinda mysterious. It does not show up in packages in VaM. I tried adding .var to it, but it didnt help. I have not found any .vac files anywhere either?

I think what both me and Cereliona is struggling with is that when you press download, you get a file just called "Draenei" with no file extension, so it is kinda mysterious. It does not show up in packages in VaM. I tried adding .var to it, but it didnt help. I have not found any .vac files anywhere either?
It is supposed to be .vac I noticed that downloading through FireFox will remove the extension for some reason.
either download with Chrome or add .vac to the end of the file.

I'd love to distribute scenes using your Draenei model, would you consider packaging the morphs as a var? Either along the scene itself or as a separate var, as long as I can reference it :) I wouldn't want to redistribute your morph, I prefer people getting it from your account if possible!

I'd love to distribute scenes using your Draenei model, would you consider packaging the morphs as a var? Either along the scene itself or as a separate var, as long as I can reference it :) I wouldn't want to redistribute your morph, I prefer people getting it from your account if possible!
sure, i will do it.

Where do the textures go? do they have to overwrite the base male textures or somthing?
the horse dong textures for the draenei are part of the .vac
simply load them on model in their textures tab.

I can't seem to use the horns. I have the .var file and see that your cahracter wears this as well. But as soon as I change the scene or replace your character they are just gone from the clothing list. Also, when I save and load the horns as a clothing preset, the message "Draenei Horns.vam is missing" appears.

Back
Top Bottom