Naiomi

Looks Naiomi

Juno

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Juno submitted a new resource:

Naiomi - Pinup Banner girl

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas to all! I wanted to drop a little gift for everyone for the holidays!

To all those who have been requesting this model, I'm sorry it took so long but I wanted something special for this years Christmas girl so I held her back till now🎅🎅🎅

This years Christmas girl is Naiomi as used in the Pin-up banner contest.

I love to see my girls in the wild! So if you think she's hot enough to use her in your scenesplease ping me in the release so I don't miss it!

Love...

Read more about this resource...

I put it in the AddonPackages folder, but I cant load it. I cant find it in VAM anywhere

Last edited:
I put it in the AddonPackages folder, but I cant load it. I cant find the fine in VAM anywhere

Heya, Not to worry, this time I went with just an appearance preset so the model needs to be loaded onto an existing model in any scene. You should find Naiomi if you go to the models options ->appearance presets -> select existing -> addonpackages flattened in the left hand list.

I put it in the AddonPackages folder, but I cant load it. I cant find it in VAM anywhere
Did you manage to get Naiomi loaded up in the end? I can drop her in a scene and update the var if your having issues.

A few questions
1. Where to the environment on 2nd pic?
2. Where to get the panties?
3. Can explain on a quick guide on how to get the panties like in the 1st pic?
Il drop you a DM ;)

@VersionX1 Heya thanks for the review! Not to worry, this time I went with just an appearance preset so the model needs to be loaded onto an existing model in any scene. You should find Naiomi if you go to the models options ->appearance presets -> select existing -> addonpackages flattened in the left hand list.

If you still cant load her i will update the var to include a scene as well ;)

@VersionX1 Heya thanks for the review! Not to worry, this time I went with just an appearance preset so the model needs to be loaded onto an existing model in any scene. You should find Naiomi if you go to the models options ->appearance presets -> select existing -> addonpackages flattened in the left hand list.

If you still cant load her i will update the var to include a scene as well ;)

I actually found it shortly after I posted but I figured there would be others with questions. I wanted to leave it up to you to update the var or drop a note just like you did. Thanks so much for the response @Juno you are very much appreciated!

Its a modified version of one of nostages old bob cuts, I split the front part out so it could be coloured as highlights.

Its a modified version of one of nostages old bob cuts, I split the front part out so it could be coloured as highlights.

How did you that? The split i mean. But you have changed the eyebrowns color also

So the brows are painted direct on the texture they aren't hair items or anything complicated.

Hair wise, you need to make a few copies of the hair, you do this by opening the hair in creator mode than unticking the auto naming and giving each copy a new name and saving.

I then selectively turn off nodes in the creator mode to split the hair out into separate pieces which can then be recoloured.

Back
Top Bottom