My Little Ponies Futa Mega Pack (14 in 1)

Looks My Little Ponies Futa Mega Pack (14 in 1)

IDK if this is where to ask questions but how do you load a character into a scene, when I load presets to replace a character it only loads the body not the hair wings ect. idk what I'm doing wrong or where to find them

By default when you load looks into other scenes, CUA's (Custom Unity Assets) won't be loaded. Which is why the session plugin CUA Manager is a staple for VAM.
You need to load CUA Manager as a "Session Plugin" first and then under "Session Plugin Presets" you have to click "set current as user defaults" after clicking on "change user defaults". After that CUA Manager will be loaded every time you launch vam.

Then, to load assets when loading looks you have to first save the preset of the assets inside CUA Manager. Pick the right person the asset are linked to, name it under "input save preset name" and save it. After you've saved one you can go to "auto load triggers" in the top right and you have to select the morph that should trigger the chosen asset preset
(which should be the unique morph for that look) and once you've done that this specific asset preset will always automatically load when the look with that morph is loaded. (for futa however, since it's a female morph you would have to load the asset preset manually after loading the look)

Hope this helped.

Back
Top Bottom