Music Sex Scenes - A Recommended Best List

Guides Music Sex Scenes - A Recommended Best List

thinoreos

Reactions
thinoreos submitted a new resource:

Music Sex Scenes - A Recommended Best List - A recommended list of best Music-centered sex scenes in VAM

Music scenes are fantastic!

Since VAM doesn't have a "Music" tag for scenes, I figured putting a list of recommended Music scenes with links for newcomers & everyone to get started with. This list will be updated periodically, do comment in the description of any you thing belong here!

1. Hip Venus by abc tits (Free)

Fantastic scene with matching music & lighting, the very...

Read more about this resource...

The Cyber Striptease by @CuddleMocap is hot! So is Cyber Dancer by @OriginalCustard
Hip Venus is one of my faves, too.
Those are both great! However they're dances but not Sex scenes. Love the stuff by CuddleMocap, they have a CyberSex related one too

Those are both great! However they're dances but not Sex scenes. Love the stuff by CuddleMocap, they have a CyberSex related one too
In Cyber Striptease, if you remove his pants, and add Diving Rod, there is SOME sex. :devilish: The Cyber Sex scene is the paid sequel.

What exactly is a Music Sex Scene? A Sex Scene synched with the music? If so, pretty much only Vamurai and Ascorad come to mind.

Or is it a Sex Scene that also offers some rad music? If so, lots of others come to mind: TGC's In The Club for example, or Vihper's Club scene etcetc.

Nominate:

Last edited:
Most of the creators I would have recommended are already on the list. While not really a sex scene, there is a nice scene where the model bounces in sync with the music. It's by NLvam, called NL012Dance. I do like to change out the music for my own though. I posted a vid a while back, in the screenshots channel on the VaM discord.

Hey there! Thanks again for including my scenes in your list 😊. I wanted to let you know that, sadly abc tits is no longer on the platform so the links to his scenes are now dead 😥

Hey there! Thanks again for including my scenes in your list 😊. I wanted to let you know that, sadly abc tits is no longer on the platform so the links to his scenes are now dead 😥
Oh no :( Thanks for the heads up, will relink to their patreon when I have a moment

Back
Top Bottom