• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Music Player as SubScene - any music you like! Demo includes Airpods as CUAs

Other Music Player as SubScene - any music you like! Demo includes Airpods as CUAs

CabaretNoir

Reactions
Patreon
CabaretNoir
CabaretNoir submitted a new resource:

Music Player as SubScene - any music you like! Demo includes Airpods as CUAs - Shuffle, Sequential, Pause, integrated audiosource, Fade, Timeline and with fade-in/out triggers

There are quite a few audio options, I just wanted something lightweight, portable and easy to use, with a UI that was fairly unobtrusive, and didn't rely on images or custom Unity assets - and let me play anything I wanted.

I wanted to be able to fade out audio, but when triggered have it come back in at the volume I'd selected. I made this before Hal9001 made his excellent new supplemental LogicBricks which support this more easily, so I used a combo of MacGruber's very excellent...

Read more about this resource...

CabaretNoir updated Music Player as SubScene - any music you like! Demo includes Airpods as CUAs with a new update entry:

Another bug fix...

Sorry Mods, and sorry to anyone who already downloaded this. Shuffle is fine, it's just been a while since I used the sequential mode, and its circuits got changed to suit something and... I forgot.

So, in theory, the latest version now works in both modes. To switch modes, press stop, and then whichever play mode you prefer. (hangs head in shame)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom