Fucking machines as a subscene

Assets Fucking machines as a subscene

ZRSX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
zrsx
ZRSX submitted a new resource:

Fucking machine as a subscene - A rough fucking machine with On/Off button and speed control, as a subscene

A rough fucking machine with On/Off button and speed control.
The new thing is: this as a subscene! You can import it in any existing scene and tweak it as much as you want.
Dido is also changeable: you can select another item from the base asset by Mofme, or import another asset.

Not really an asset as there is no "subscene" category yet, but can be used like one. Except that it's fully customizable.
A demo scene is included.

It's not pixel perfect, but at least I have a proof of concept...

Read more about this resource...

I forgot to add: this is made only with basic VAM shapes, there is no other component except for the dildo.
This is why it's so chunky: I haven't tried to polish it much, yet.

That also means you can easily change anything (shape, textures, add other parts...).
Note that all atoms are set to "Hidden" within the subscene, in order not to overload your scene with unnecessary details. You can easily display them by ticking the "Show hidden" checkbox in the "Select" screen:
Untitled-1.png

Know issue:
I've noticed an issue when this subscene is added at least twice in a scene: the On/Off buttons activate all the machines (not much I can do about this part, it seems) and an error message appears.

The error message is "Atom FckMach#2/FckMach-Bar received a master clip state from another atom. Please make sure only one of your atoms is a sequence master during playback.". This has no impact on the behavior, but is annoying :p
This is due to a non-necessary param I set in the subscene, I will remove it in future versions.

ZRSX updated Fucking machine as a subscene with a new update entry:

New product release!

3 new fucking machines have been added to the package:
- An update of the existing model;
- A vertical version;
- And a pocket version!

All the same, they're all subscenes, so you can interact with them and customize them any way you want!

They all come with On/Off buttons and speed control. The 2nd version of the initial fucking machine also has height and tilt control.
View attachment 38180
The initial fucking machine has been kept in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ZRSX updated Fucking machines as a subscene with a new update entry:

Minor update: Timeline version

This update only makes the machines use the last version of the Timeline plugin.
This unlocks a new option that allows to use multiple instances of the same machine without them interfering with each other.

This option can be found in the Timeline plugin, under “More” / “Options”: “Send sync in subscene only”.
Uncheck it if you want the machines to send Timeline sync outside of their subscenes (for instance to animate a character in sync with the machine). You can find Timeline plugin in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom