• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

[Subscene] Interactive SciFi fucking machine

Assets [Subscene] Interactive SciFi fucking machine 2.0

ZRSX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
zrsx
ZRSX submitted a new resource:

[Subscene] Interactive ScfiFi fucking machine - A highly interactive machine, as a subscene

Well, I've made another fucking machine. Except this one is from Science-Fiction!
It's quite huge and really, really interactive. Just use the console to enjoy it!

I've improved a few things from the video, mainly the character animation. But I'm too lazy to do it again ^^'

The machine is available as a subscene, made only with VAM native objects. That means it's lightweight and fully customizable!
You can import it in any...

Read more about this resource...

ZRSX updated [Subscene] Interactive SciFi fucking machine with a new update entry:

New functionalities, new UI!

A big update, bringing you:
  • A new UI, taking advantage of VAMCUI by @hazmhox. It looks like it was made just for this machine!
  • The ability to change dildos and their sides in the "Machines" section
  • The ability to rotate the machine, in the "Customize" section
  • A new milking tool. Be warned: it's not perfect and milking is quite messy!

New dependency required: VAMCUI.

Read the rest of this update entry...

subscene.png
so when I load the subscene it loads this and then freezes. Loading it as a scene seems to work though.

so when I load the subscene it loads this and then freezes. Loading it as a scene seems to work though.
Loading a subscene after the initial scene loading seems to be more demanding for your computer.
I guess it's because it seems VAM loads thing 1 thing after the other and then applys the configuration defined in the subscene... and physics is "On" by default for the shapes, so it's messy. And as you can see, there's a lot of stuff!

I have a high end PC and I can load a second subscene; but it takes something like 30s and the computer may freeze for a few seconds at some point.
What's your config?

Anyway, good to know, thanks for the feedback! Sorry I cannot be of much help here.
It's becoming too big for a subscene... I'll leave this one as it is ^^'

Back
Top Bottom