Looks Mushroom Kingdom Princesses

Miki

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
MikiDesign
Miki submitted a new resource:

Mushroom Kingdom Princesses - The kingdom's finest - Peach and Rosalina are waiting for your rescue!

View attachment 9735

Here is my version of Mushroom Kingdom's finest. Includes looks, hair, and the basic scene as shown above. As you can probably guess, the hair can be heavy on performance, however I have lowered the quality of the BACK sides only quite a bit to help reduce impact, while keeping the front looking nice and healthy.

The scene also has a total of 6 active lights, so if your settings are lower you may not see things quite as pictured, plus I used reshade to...

Read more about this resource...

Where are the two ZMan dependencies available? (just trying to clean up VAM package manager complaining)

Hi, the Zman dependencies were not required as they are licensed content. The new VaR and depend file have been fixed to remove redundancies. Please download the new versions and delete the old ones.

Are you using a reshade in the screenshot, if so which one?
Yes I am for that shot, if you would like it please send me a message on discord as I can send the preset directly to you on there (same name on discord).

Any chance you could split this VAR into separate ones for the hair and looks? I have a look that uses the hair but since the whole package references non-hub content it will always throw errors. Personally I find that annoying, though it's not a huge deal.

Sadly i got a lot of errors and completely different look of both girls. Can you help, please?
!> Clothing item Custom/Clothing/Female/ZJewel.TiSeb/DnP Earring_L/DnP Earring_L.vam is missing
!> Clothing item Custom/Clothing/Female/ZJewel.TiSeb/DnP Earring_R/DnP Earring_R.vam is missing
!> Clothing item Custom/Clothing/Female/MrGiggly/Goldie Locks Lolita Gloves/Goldie Locks Lolita Gloves.vam is missing
!> Clothing item Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/Bowsette/Bowsette Crown/Bowsette Crown.vam is missing
!> Clothing item Zman.Z_CRUX_Sweet_Rebel.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Zman/Z_Crux-Sweet Rebel Necklace/Z_Crux-Sweet Rebel Necklace.vam is missing
!> Clothing item Custom/Clothing/Female/Polyfire/Slutty witch gloves/Slutty witch gloves.vam is missing
!> Clothing item Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/crown/crown.vam is missing
!> Clothing item Zman.Z_Basic_Lingerie_Set.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Zman/Z_Basic Lingerie Set Stocking/Z_Basic Lingerie Set Stocking.vam is missing
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/~Eye and Mouth/~Lashes/Lash TRANS 2.jpg is not valid

Attachments

• 1663887260.jpg
    1663887260.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1663887271.jpg
    1663887271.jpg
    710.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi, the Zman dependencies were not required as they are licensed content. The new VaR and depend file have been fixed to remove redundancies. Please download the new versions and delete the old ones.

Sorry to sound like an idiot, but I am kind of new here; what do you mean by the two Zman dependencies are "licensed content"? I understand that they are both outfits, and are not strictly needed for the look, but while trying to google the creator curious to see if I could find thier work as I have done for other dependencies not found on the hub I found that <https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/mandy-the-chambermaid.5188/> also use the same two Zman files, and a reddit post that oddly enough ask about the same two files, and that they are "commercial assets" that cannot be shared or sold, but with no elaboration; beyond that I cannot find any mention of Zman anywhere.

@Miki You need to edit the meta.json to remove the Zman dependencies. Just open the meta.json file and search "Zman". You will see that they are still there. I had to do this manually with my hub downloaded copy to get the error to go away.

Back
Top Bottom