MonsterShinkai

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
monstershinkai
Hey guys. I discovered something strange with the MorphMerger plugin. So I did a test with a clean model (no morphs, auto morphs off). I then split the morph into head and body. When the body morph is applied, the right butt moves upwards. Any one also have this issue or have any ideas?

morphmerger.jpg

Nice finding! I some times experienced that with many morphs all altering the same body area, but this was without morphs!

Loading some of my glorious look creations from the week before, I am often terrified how bad they are after looking at them after some days. Most probably it is because of myself and changing the perspective, but secretly I am suspecting VaM to have some very diffuse issues with saving/loading morphs for a long time.
Though, maybe it is just a small programming error in the plugin and I just need to take off my tinfoil hat. 😀

Maybe you could try the same test wit switching off body collision, soft body and advanced body physics before using the plugin... maybe there is one of the collision objects going nuts.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply! I kind of get a similar feeling when I work on a look for hours and just when I think things are going well, I'll add another impressive person atom next to it for comparison. The sight is sometimes terrifying. :ROFLMAO:

I gave your suggestion a try and still have the problem. Another thing to note, other body morphs which I've downloaded seems to work just fine. It's the ones that I created that have the bug. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom