MorphClone

Plugins MorphClone

kivie

Reactions
kivie submitted a new resource:

MorphClone - Copy morphs from one person atom to another

Copy morph values from one person to another in real-time.

1. Add plugin to the person you want to copy morphs from
Note: If the other person is not yet in the scene you will have to reload the plugin
2. Select "Custom UI"
3. Set the Target Person from the dropdown
4. Update morphs on the source person.

Known Issues:
Currently only works on Female morphs
Does not work if you zero out a morph (Current work around is to make morph value 0.001)...

Read more about this resource...

Can you explain where this would be used? I'm trying to understand the intended purpose of this plugin and I feel like I'm missing something.

What I understand is that you add this plugin to a person #2, it copies the morphs from another person #1 to that person #2, and also updates the original person #1 morphs when you change person #2 morphs?

Thank you

I don't know all the uses but the intent was to follow Female to Futa Model Conversion Guide.
This way you can have matching female and male (futa) characters.
One of my favorite scenes/looks is @ICannotDie's Riley & Robyn and I figure this would make something like that super easy.

Clearly if you were copying female to female, you could do everything on one model, save an appearance and load it on the other model. No plugin required.

I don't know all the uses but the intent was to follow Female to Futa Model Conversion Guide.
This way you can have matching female and male (futa) characters.
One of my favorite scenes/looks is @ICannotDie's Riley & Robyn and I figure this would make something like that super easy.

Clearly if you were copying female to female, you could do everything on one model, save an appearance and load it on the other model. No plugin required.

Awesome, that makes a lot of sense now, I appreciate your explanation!

Hey can you lay out the steps for making a futa version of an existing model using this plugin?

For models that use textures, how do you get them to match up right again? I keep having the same issue where the textures are slid down slightly on the new futa model.

Back
Top Bottom