Morph Merge and Split

Plugins Morph Merge and Split

!> Compile of ceq3.MorphMergeAndSplit.2:/Custom/Scripts/ceq3/MorphMAS/src/MorphMAS.cs failed. Errors:
!> [CS246]: The type or namespace name `Utils' could not be found. Are you missing `PrefabEvolution' or `Leap.Unity' using directive? in <Unknown> at [4, 7]T
Thanks for great work! But I cant load this plugin, can you please tell me how to fix it?
Same issue here, any fix?

im kinda confused on how this works, ive put the files in custom/........./female morphs but then I can only find it in female morphs rather than in morph preset. even if I went from 0 to 1 in the settings it not changing the look. is there any way to solve this?

It's working exactly like it should for me, and did exactly what it said it was gonna do.The created morph works fine from 0 to 1, great tool thank you.

Can I say unmerge a morph? Take a merged morph and place it back into its normal state?
Nope. That's impossible. Morph Merge and Split can separate head and body morphs, but it can't separate a merged morph into the morphs used to create it.

@ceq3 Is it possible to use this on figures that have enabled use male morphs on female? I tried this with the original morph merger by @Project Canyon and it didn't work. Haven't tried with this one yet, but I presume if it's mostly based on that logic, it'll be the same issue?

@ceq3 Is it possible to use this on figures that have enabled use male morphs on female? I tried this with the original morph merger by @Project Canyon and it didn't work. Haven't tried with this one yet, but I presume if it's mostly based on that logic, it'll be the same issue?

Never tried but I think that sadly it shouldn't work.

So my morph using the plugin store as a body.vmb and body.vmi file. Problem is, The game doesn't recognize these as morph files. SO i can't load them. Help?

So my morph using the plugin store as a body.vmb and body.vmi file. Problem is, The game doesn't recognize these as morph files. SO i can't load them. Help?
Once a morph is extracted you have to restart VaM. Then it's available in the "Characters" morphs category.
Have you tried that?

Great work on the plugin. However I somehow can't make it work 😅
Ive exported the morphs that I needed, found the said morph in the morph list, but the head just 'shrinks' when I change the values. Am I doing something wrong with the export?

EDIT: Found out just now, that I need to zero all the previous morphs first. TIA

изображение_2023-03-03_102144415.png

Guyz, I've got neck distortion problem (as can be seen on a screenshot) after applying head/body morphs, which were extracted from two different appearences.
Don't know what is the cause, maybe body parts scale difference on original models (most of looks on hub also uses merged morphs, with who knows what scale value applied)
Neck vertical fix works just fine, but no luck with Z-axis in my case :)

Is there a way to fix this? Maybe it is possible to manually change offsets in morph files?
Any help would be appreciated

ps: amazing tool, @ceq3 thanks for keeping it alive

View attachment 218474
Guyz, I've got neck distortion problem (as can be seen on a screenshot) after applying head/body morphs, which were extracted from two different appearences.
Don't know what is the cause, maybe body parts scale difference on original models (most of looks on hub also uses merged morphs, with who knows what scale value applied)
Neck vertical fix works just fine, but no luck with Z-axis in my case :)

Is there a way to fix this? Maybe it is possible to manually change offsets in morph files?
Any help would be appreciated

ps: amazing tool, @ceq3 thanks for keeping it alive

I stumbled across the morph, that solved my problem, - PicoVAM.Head_scale_neck_fix

I've never dived this deep into vam before. So I need a little extra help, if someone is willing. How do I used this plug in? I have it in my addon folder like i do with all vars. But i have no idea how to access the plug in, or use it. what do I look at or click on? I wanna do a basic head and body swap.
So i'm slowlying figuring it out. I'm at the point where i'm trying to export, but nothing is happening?

Last edited:
I've never dived this deep into vam before. So I need a little extra help, if someone is willing. How do I used this plug in? I have it in my addon folder like i do with all vars. But i have no idea how to access the plug in, or use it. what do I look at or click on? I wanna do a basic head and body swap.
So i'm slowlying figuring it out. I'm at the point where i'm trying to export, but nothing is happening?
What are you at right now/ Need help with? Ill try my best :D

Does this plugin combine all current morphs that are exported? Say, "Nostril width, eyelid inner height, etc" into one morph (the head morph)? Thanks in advance.

This is TOTALLY useless, as near as I can tell. I split the models, restarted, went to the scene where I wanted to merge. Body A, apply body B breasts got slightly bigger - no other changes.
Body B find morph for head from A, all it does is make the mouth of body B head open wider. WTF? If you go to the trouble of make split, why not include a function for merging? Cause the built-in ain't doing shit!

Back
Top Bottom