Resource icon

Morphs Morph Dump Pack

SuperSamoth

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
SuperSamoth submitted a new resource:

Morph Dump Pack - Body morphs

For months I've merged a lot of bodies and had some nice results. At first I tried to check each of them and modify them so has to have nice hand position, and be sure that parasites morphs had not infiltrated but I gave up, too many, too lazy.

Here you'll find around 200 body morphs, many different shapes. (Location : Female Morph tab -> SuperSamoth -> SuBody1, 2, 3 etc..)

PLEASE NOTE :

-I've not modified the hands, so most of them have the hands...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for sharing! Any chance for a catalogue of pictures or something to know what they look like?

Sorry but i can not find your morphs anywhere. looked where you said they would be but they are not there. not sure what is wrong?

Sorry but i can not find your morphs anywhere. looked where you said they would be but they are not there. not sure what is wrong?
OOh yeah my bad thank you for telling me, I made a mistake on the merging part. Too many to do over so you'll need to extract the var (inside the var is just the custom folder, slide it in your vam root folder and you'll be good to go, just tap subody in the morph search bar)

Back
Top Bottom