Morphs Genital Morph Pack - AWWalker

AWWalker

Another White Walker (AWWalker)
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
AWWalker submitted a new resource:

Genital Morph Pack - AWWalker - Contains all my morphs, and future ones will be added as well.

(y) If you like this resource, smack like it!
This will be updated as I create more. Working on many helpful morphs for more natural effects, for all sorts of poses.

A collection of the morphs I've created to supplement and add character to my favorite bits. Use them in small increments for best results. Found under AWWalker Morph Folders.View attachment 221204[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Really nice morphs, thanks for sharing. The clit hood adjustments are great, I can finally make some realistic adjustments there using your morphs. I got a question for you. So I have always been wondering, the labia minora, it seems they are always asymmetrical, and I have been wondering if this is by default, built into the basic MeshedVR model. Being a morph person, I was wondering if that is your finding as well. So when I use your OxanaStyle, the pussy lips are wavy and asymmetrical. I suppose it's more realistic but not with all females, anyways just curious if this is just something that can't be changed. thanks again for sharing, great work.

AWWalker updated Genital Morph Pack - AWWalker with a new update entry:

Stable, Better, Mo Power, great for all sorts of genital perfection testing.

Added thrust control, up down control and open and closed pause buttons, and a little more. Cleaned up the anims as well. Enjoy.

Issues? Let me know! I'm working on the rest of the morphs now. Anus, Butt Cheeks, Bend overs Controllers etc... i hate having to spend 1/2 hour on every scene after i get it right, just to bend her over and wtf... lol.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It looks like you uploaded new files to the wrong resource page. The file says "AWWalker.MultiPass-Demo.2.var" and should probably be on your "Genital Multi Pass Plugin Demo Scene" resource page.

Back
Top Bottom