• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Modified Wind Control scripts

wgsoup

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I'm loving VAM, it's a great piece of software.

I modified the included wind script to add some functionalities and make it easier to control and use.

Please note that I'm a newbie when it comes to C# so I tried my best but I'm sure there's a better and more optimized way to write them.

the bundle includes 6 different scripts, the naming tells their functionalities:
WindDirection: the wind follows the direction of the blue axis of the Atom it's applied on
WindRadial: the wind direction goes from the Atom with the script to the Atom selected
Char: the wind can affect a character body and/or hair/clothes, only some colliders of the selected character are affected
CharAllColliders: the wind can affect a character body and/or hair/clothes, all colliders of the selected character are affected (if position is set to off for all controllers the character can be blown away)
Obj: the wind can affect any selected object, it needs to have physics enabled and controller position and rotation set to off.

By selecting a character Atom the wind will apply automatically to all its clothes and hair
All the sliders to control the wind were replaced with a single Wind Strength slider
Avatar Mobility determines how much the wind affects the character colliders
Wind Decay (only for radial wind) determines if the wind gets weaker as the Atom with the script gets farther

Hope it's good enough

Attachments

• WindControl.zip
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
hello how do you add the plugin into the software im trying to add that buts its a cs file where can i add this plugin too?

First attempt with this plugin. Thanks for the help wgsoup :)

Attachments

• 2020-10-04 22-55-43.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom